• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Solanke £19m
Ibe £15m
Smith £6m

Liverpool must be praying that Bournemouth never get relegated.

Good he's leaving to get some game time now though, players are no longer prepared to sit on the bench at big clubs. I mean he could potentially win a title medal but has chosen to get first team football. Refreshing to see.

No idea where they get the money from, isn't their ground like 11.5k.

I think Aurier is worth keeping, finally showing some good form and he offers us decent pace.

Not convinced he offers enough over KWP to use up a foreign place and a wage.
I dont like trippier, but when he came back before xmas he was a visible upgrade

If we could get our money back i would far rather but the money elsewhere

Good he's leaving to get some game time now though, players are no longer prepared to sit on the bench at big clubs. I mean he could potentially win a title medal but has chosen to get first team football. Refreshing to see.

No idea where they get the money from, isn't their ground like 11.5k.
Rich Russian owner

I think Aurier is worth keeping, finally showing some good form and he offers us decent pace.
He’s not much quicker than Trippier (or certainly not noticeably so). I’m not sure where this idea that Aurier’s quick has come from, he’s not slow or anything, just average paced, it’s not a string to his bow let me put it that way.

He’s not much quicker than Trippier (or certainly not noticeably so). I’m not sure where this idea that Aurier’s quick has come from, he’s not slow or anything, just average paced, it’s not a string to his bow let me put it that way.

He's not lightning quick but he has a bit of pace and seems to have a better engine to get up and down the line than Trippier.

Not convinced he offers enough over KWP to use up a foreign place and a wage.
I dont like trippier, but when he came back before xmas he was a visible upgrade

If we could get our money back i would far rather but the money elsewhere

Doesn't KWP not need to be registered yet so he's not taking his squad place? I don't know if KWP will ever make it here, Poch has had lots of opportunities to play him and hasn't so I'm not sure he's trusted. Generally he's a very good judge of player so I'll have trust him on this.

He's not lightning quick but he has a bit of pace and seems to have a better engine to get up and down the line than Trippier.

Doesn't KWP not need to be registered yet so he's not taking his squad place? I don't know if KWP will ever make it here, Poch has had lots of opportunities to play him and hasn't so I'm not sure he's trusted. Generally he's a very good judge of player so I'll have trust him on this.

Nope in the B list, we have offered KWP a very long contract and he is gets bits and pieces and has looked equal to Aurier

Your friend is called Ben? Which tree did you meet him at? Or was it Levy taking a call at burger king at an airport?

Ok smart arse believe what you like, just tell me when you have ever read a posting from me were I said something about transfer that wasnt true, it could be flimflam I don't know, I just said what I'd been told.

You wouldnt have said that a couple of years ago, £19m would represent more than we payed for most of our best players!

No appearances for Chelsea.

5 starts and 16 sub appearances for Liverpool, 1 goal (premier league).

But in todays market? Damn near £20m is the going rate for youth players....

Yep exactly. thats crazy inflation for you!

Also, we’d all say Kane is currently ten times the player Solanke is.

We’d also demand £200m (or more) for Harry.

So £19m is low!

You wouldnt have said that a couple of years ago, £19m would represent more than we payed for most of our best players!

No appearances for Chelsea.

5 starts and 16 sub appearances for Liverpool, 1 goal (premier league).

But in todays market? Damn near £20m is the going rate for youth players....

Diaz close to being sold by Emirates Marketing Project in a £21m deal as well.

Back