• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

crop_exact_IMG_6944.JPG

The suspense is killing me. Tomorrow I’m booting up football manager again, and going to play the window in ‘Levy mode’.

He’s promised to spend and has just announced a £340m deal with AIA - so the funds are in place.

We’ve already spent a chunk of the champions league money on NDombele and Clarke but I reckon we’ve got another £60m budget, before outgoings, based on the tv money and also spending nowt since 1893.

Trippier & Jansen have added another £30m to that and letting Vorm & Llorente go means we have freed up the wage budget too.

Next step is to off GKN for £30k, to absolutely anyone. Orient are back in the league this year.... Edwards off to Brentford for £5m and I will also dangle Onomah in front of Fulham.

Total War Chest so far: £95,030,000.00

Parrott is coming up into the 1st team squad for me too.

Lo Celso is going to cost another £55m I reckon, so £40m left. Done deal.

Sessegnon needs sorting. £15m and Onomah should do the trick. £25m left in the coffers.

Still really badly want Dybala, but I’ve just gotten Eriksen to sign on for another 4 years...

So, it’s time to make some big sacrifices. Out with Danny Rose (£25m) Serge Aurier (£20m) and sadly my African chief Wanyama (£10m).

£80m total and in comes Dybala.

I’m now ludicrously over stocked up front and wide open at full back, but fudge it we’ll just be pressing for 90 minutes and blow teams away 6-1 each week. :cool:

Squad is now:

Lloris - Gazzaniga - Whiteman

Foyth - KWP
Toby - Dier - CCV
Jan - Sanchez
Davies - Sessegnon

Lo Celso - Winks - Skipp
NDombele - Sissoko

Dybala - Son
Dele - Lamela
Eriksen - Lucas

Kane - Parrott

ARE YOU READING THIS LEVY??!

JUST DO IT MAN!!!

The suspense is killing me. Tomorrow I’m booting up football manager again, and going to play the window in ‘Levy mode’.

He’s promised to spend and has just announced a £340m deal with AIA - so the funds are in place.

We’ve already spent a chunk of the champions league money on NDombele and Clarke but I reckon we’ve got another £60m budget, before outgoings, based on the tv money and also spending nowt since 1893.

Trippier & Jansen have added another £30m to that and letting Vorm & Llorente go means we have freed up the wage budget too.

Next step is to off GKN for £30k, to absolutely anyone. Orient are back in the league this year.... Edwards off to Brentford for £5m and I will also dangle Onomah in front of Fulham.

Total War Chest so far: £95,030,000.00

Parrott is coming up into the 1st team squad for me too.

Lo Celso is going to cost another £55m I reckon, so £40m left. Done deal.

Sessegnon needs sorting. £15m and Onomah should do the trick. £25m left in the coffers.

Still really badly want Dybala, but I’ve just gotten Eriksen to sign on for another 4 years...

So, it’s time to make some big sacrifices. Out with Danny Rose (£25m) Serge Aurier (£20m) and sadly my African chief Wanyama (£10m).

£80m total and in comes Dybala.

I’m now ludicrously over stocked up front and wide open at full back, but fudge it we’ll just be pressing for 90 minutes and blow teams away 6-1 each week. :cool:

Squad is now:

Lloris - Gazzaniga - Whiteman

Foyth - KWP
Toby - Dier - CCV
Jan - Sanchez
Davies - Sessegnon

Lo Celso - Winks - Skipp
NDombele - Sissoko

Dybala - Son
Dele - Lamela
Eriksen - Lucas

Kane - Parrott

ARE YOU READING THIS LEVY??!

JUST DO IT MAN!!!

Wow! What a fine week's worth of work you've put in. Spurs will win nothing with that squad except the hearts, minds and wallets of those who love to be entertained.

Not all of them necessarily Spurs fans, mind.

Still, I'd give that group my undivided loyalty and attention.

Wow! What a fine week's worth of work you've put in. Spurs will win nothing with that squad except the hearts, minds and wallets of those who love to be entertained.

Not all of them necessarily Spurs fans, mind.

Still, I'd give that group my undivided loyalty and attention.
We’d win the absolute lot. Unbeatable.

I can always buy a couple of fullbacks later if it goes to brick. :p

Daniel Sturridge 'in talks with Trabzonspor' over two-year deal
Daniel Sturridge’s representatives are in talks with Turkish side Trabzonspor, according to ESPN FC .

The former Liverpool forward is a free agent after his Anfield contract expired at the end of the season, but he is currently serving a ban for breaching the FA’s betting rules.

That ban will currently end on July 31, pending appeal, after which the 29-year-old could sign a two-year deal with the side who finished fourth in the Turkish Super Lig last season and will compete in the Europa League in 2019/20.

Sturridge is not in Turkey to hold the talks himself, but the report adds that Trabzonspor have made “significant progress in negotiations” having emerged as the frontrunners for the 26-times capped England international’s signature.

I know he has his injury problems, and seems like a surly clam, but I cant believe there isnt interest for him domestically.

Daniel Sturridge 'in talks with Trabzonspor' over two-year deal
Daniel Sturridge’s representatives are in talks with Turkish side Trabzonspor, according to ESPN FC .

The former Liverpool forward is a free agent after his Anfield contract expired at the end of the season, but he is currently serving a ban for breaching the FA’s betting rules.

That ban will currently end on July 31, pending appeal, after which the 29-year-old could sign a two-year deal with the side who finished fourth in the Turkish Super Lig last season and will compete in the Europa League in 2019/20.

Sturridge is not in Turkey to hold the talks himself, but the report adds that Trabzonspor have made “significant progress in negotiations” having emerged as the frontrunners for the 26-times capped England international’s signature.

I know he has his injury problems, and seems like a surly clam, but I cant believe there isnt interest for him domestically.

Just the two thing's I've highlighted are enough for me to say stay away from him.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-thinking-meeting-e45m-asking-price-player/

Tottenham ‘are thinking about’ meeting €45m asking price for player
By Sport Witness Team -

29th July 2019

Depending on who you believe, Barcelona want €40m, €45m or €50m for Malcom.

Monday’s edition of Sport goes with the figure in the middle. Barcelona paid around €41m to Bordeaux for the player around a year ago, gazumping AS Roma in the process.

That they feel they can now make a profit on a player who got just 600 La Liga minutes last season is an indication of how the market is going. Still, it’s got to be unlikely that clubs are eager to satisfy their demands.

Everton and Arsenal have been those most linked, but Sport bring Tottenham Hotspur back into the equation.

They say Spurs ‘are thinking about’ meeting the €45m figure, which is hard to fully believe. Interest may be genuine, however, going in at what Sport say is the asking price seems very unlike Tottenham.

Sport believe there’s a ‘hurry’ to sell Malcom to the English market before the window closes next week. Inter Milan are also keen, but they want a loan with a purchase option, and the Catalan newspaper say that structure of a deal isn’t possible for Premier League clubs.
That’s because they’d find it hard to get the required number of points for a work permit, with the transfer fee being able to tip the balance. In theory there could be some truth in that, but there’s always the option of an individual appeal after the points stage.

Tottenham and others could provide a full transfer, and that’s what Barca want, despite the player’s agent being keen on an Italy move.

Just the two thing's I've highlighted are enough for me to say stay away from him.

If you were a club like Crystal Palace he would be more than worth a 2 year deal as a gamble.

Despite his issues, he is still an excellent striker. If someone like Palace could get him playing he could easily be the difference between mid table safety and a relegation battle.

If you were a club like Crystal Palace he would be more than worth a 2 year deal as a gamble.

Despite his issues, he is still an excellent striker. If someone like Palace could get him playing he could easily be the difference between mid table safety and a relegation battle.

His goal scoring record for the last 3 seasons:

2016-17 7 goals in 27 games
2017-18 3 goals in 20 games
2018-19 4 goals in 27 games

I'm not sure half a dozen goals will be that much of a difference to any EPL club over the course of a season for what he probably wants in wages.

The Milan clubs have become really annoying recently with their transfer strategy of...
"Yeah we'll take him on loan then maybe, possibly buy him later, but will probably just send him back and try and loan someone else instead next summer' tactic.

It cant be doing themselves any favours in rebuilding the clubs and getting them back to the top.

His goal scoring record for the last 3 seasons:

2016-17 7 goals in 27 games
2017-18 3 goals in 20 games
2018-19 4 goals in 27 games

I'm not sure half a dozen goals will be that much of a difference to any EPL club over the course of a season for what he probably wants in wages.

2018-19 = 4 goals and 2 assists in 818 minutes played. Only 4 starts in PL (+4 in other).
2017-18 = 3 goals and 3 assists in 630 minutes played. 7 PL starts.
2016-17 = 7 goals and 3 assists in 1,193 minutes played. 7 PL starts (not one 90', + 4 in other)

Thats a goal contribution every 120 minutes.

Last season
Benteke = 1 goal and 1 assist in 854 minutes played [427' per goal contribution].
Ayew = 2 goals 2 assists in 1,340 minutes played [335']
Batshuayi = 5 goals in 756 minutes played (now back at Chelsea) [151']
Zaha = 10 goals 10 assists in 3,223 minutes played [161']
Townsend = 9 goals 6 assists in 3,569 minutes played [238']

I think its clear that if you can get minutes into Sturridge he makes a significant difference, particularly in context of being a Crystal Palace level side.

Big IF, of course, injuries have always been his issue. That said, well worth a gamble at that level IMHO.

2018-19 = 4 goals and 2 assists in 818 minutes played. Only 4 starts in PL (+4 in other).
2017-18 = 3 goals and 3 assists in 630 minutes played. 7 PL starts.
2016-17 = 7 goals and 3 assists in 1,193 minutes played. 7 PL starts (not one 90', + 4 in other)

Thats a goal contribution every 120 minutes.

Last season
Benteke = 1 goal and 1 assist in 854 minutes played [427' per goal contribution].
Ayew = 2 goals 2 assists in 1,340 minutes played [335']
Batshuayi = 5 goals in 756 minutes played (now back at Chelsea) [151']
Zaha = 10 goals 10 assists in 3,223 minutes played [161']
Townsend = 9 goals 6 assists in 3,569 minutes played [238']

I think its clear that if you can get minutes into Sturridge he makes a significant difference, particularly in context of being a Crystal Palace level side.

Big IF, of course, injuries have always been his issue. That said, well worth a gamble at that level IMHO.

Problem is he is flaky and won’t okay when he is “hurt”

Problem is he is flaky and won’t okay when he is “hurt”

Hence I said 'if you can get the minutes...' and 'well worth a gamble'

For us? Not even worth thinking about.

For someone like Palace? Absolutely worth looking into. If Trazponsor are trying to deal a lower/midtable premiership club should be all over it.

Im kind of surprised Welbeck hasnt had offers yet either.

Not that I rate him (Sturridge far superior IMO), but I would expect plenty of sides to be interested while he is on a free.

Im kind of surprised Welbeck hasnt had offers yet either.

Not that I rate him (Sturridge far superior IMO), but I would expect plenty of sides to be interested while he is on a free.

Wants 100k a week and a £5m signing on fee apparently, the clubs who have shown interest appear to be those who won't/can't pay that.

Back