• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

So:

Kim: £15m
Castagne: £15m
Hojbjerg: £25m
Milik: £25m

Total of £80m spent (though £55m if you dont believe we'll get Milik or another CF)

KWP: £5m
Rose: £10m
CCV: £2m
Aurier: £15m
Foyth: £10m (though I'd keep him as Castagne's back-up, otherwise we have Tanganga covering both full-back positions)
Total: £42m

...means a net spend of £38m. Not sure that I see Levy spending that much this summer

So:

Kim: £15m
Castagne: £15m
Hojbjerg: £25m
Milik: £25m

Total of £80m spent (though £55m if you dont believe we'll get Milik or another CF)

KWP: £5m
Rose: £10m
CCV: £2m
Aurier: £15m
Foyth: £10m (though I'd keep him as Castagne's back-up, otherwise we have Tanganga covering both full-back positions)
Total: £42m

...means a net spend of £38m. Not sure that I see Levy spending that much this summer

If we get 15m for Foyth i will buy every poster on this board a drink once the lane has reopened.

Lamela - lawnmower with one wheel missing, can cut the grass but you have to start on the outside and mow in a decreasing circle. Prone to breaking down and you regret giving it some more oil instead of binning it a couple of years ago.
Aurier the paddling pool with a hole you keep patching. It looks useful for about an hour but you know eventually the patch will come off and a disaster will happen.
Davies a solid ornament you are quite attached to but you don’t quite know why you bought it and have persisted with it for so long
Ndombele a hunk of burning love of a sit on mower you were so excited to purchase, the instructions are all in Japanese and it seems difficult to get it working for any period of time. Bulkier than it looked in the ad too.
Winks - a lovely plant you’d nurtured since a seed, looked to be growing nicely, snapped a bit off a couple of seasons ago and seems to be unable to keep growing in any other direction than sideways.

I need a better lock on my shed

I think that Aurier, Sissoko and Lamela will all be with us next season.
Because Mourinho likes them or because we won’t be able to offload them because of their wages / Levy’s valuation / they are brick ?

Last edited:
I think that Aurier, Sissoko and Lamela will all be with us next season.

I guess it all depends on who we can bring in this summer, if we can get a couple of bodys for those positions we may cut them lose. If we do sell them i doubt it will be all three though.

Back