• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I dread to think what state Eriksens head will be in if he comes back having flopped his big move away - we'd get more of his last 18 months than his first 4 years I'd wager

Valencia seem to be in a financial mess and have apparently told Kondogbia he can leave. Would be a decent Sissoko upgrade.

You just know that Levy will know the finances of some of these troubled clubs better than their own chairman.

We miss the pre contract rebel Eriksen, and there is no way Inter would be getting rid if that's what they had.

Eriksen always appeared to me as an introverted sort of character and may have had trouble changing from northern European life and environment to Latin European situation, plus the Covid issue hasn't helped. I believe his head had been turned by his agent and media obsession with selling any decent player at Spurs abroad or to their favourites. I would love to see the old Eriksen back but dont think you should ever go back.

We miss the pre contract rebel Eriksen, and there is no way Inter would be getting rid if that's what they had.

Not sure they are to be honest, report say Conte is thinking of getting rid of up to a dozen players and that is not going to happen. I guess we will see.

If we got PEH for KWP, got our money back on Ndombele and then got a decent fee for Dele, we’d be massively stronger and also about £80m better off to invest elsewhere.

Come at me bro’s!!!

Back