• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Anyone at Barca worth having?....and no, not Messi.

Puig if they really are strapped for cash. Lovely passer, very creative and a future assist king.

If those rumours were true about them wanting sess it should shut up the people slagging him off. The is so obviously a very very good player there, naturally two footed.

I’ve a sneaky feeling we will get Zaha this summer
No rumours or anything else but just have that thought

I see some people have rightly pointed out we already have wide options but he could fill the 2nd striker void also. But I don’t think it will happen due to cash.

I see some people have rightly pointed out we already have wide options but he could fill the 2nd striker void also. But I don’t think it will happen due to cash.
Cash is gonna be key
He is another who can play across the whole front line
But what he also does better than the likes of Lamela and Moura is carry the ball
And he has a better end product
Could sell those two to fund it

I dont think Sess is on his way out, remember Mourinho highlighted him as someone he had wanted at ManU.

However, we know Mourinho likes mentally strong players and we can all see Sess has a lot of work to do in that area. I wouldnt expect him to be properly involved until next season, but I would be very surprised if he was sold.

As for Cirkin, sounds promising. That Mourinho eh, never will give youth a chance....

Have u watched Alistair Gold’s YouTube vid from the weekend. It was decent. Apparently Jose made a huge point that he will only be signing mentally strong players. I think Gold then mentioned older experienced players and Jose said no, younger players. Doubt there’s a huge amount of young, mentally strong bargains around.

Would be a bit pointless, no? We have Moura, Bergwijn and Son already for that “type”. Money will be hard to come by, I’d be surprised if we spend it on an area we don’t need.

Happy to swap Zaha for Moura.

Zaha and Willian are miles ahead of Moura in goals/Assists and All round play.

Happy to swap Zaha for Moura.

Zaha and Willian are miles ahead of Moura in goals/Assists and All round play.

Zaha would cost way more than we’d get for Moura, WAY more! Also, Zaha has pretty much the same stats as Moura.

i Really don’t see us laying out something like net £40m that we don’t have on Zaha.

Zaha would cost way more than we’d get for Moura, WAY more! Also, Zaha has pretty much the same stats as Moura.

i Really don’t see us laying out something like net £40m that we don’t have on Zaha.

put Zaha in a better team and Moura in a worse team

see what the stats are like then!

Back