• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

The sort of player who we used to sign, or who we should sign, given his age, fringes of national team, major league experience etc

We need to take the age of our squad down so him replacing Lamela for example would be a very good bit of business, especially if Gonzalez is €25m and I'd hope we could recoup most of that for Lamela

I think that Lamela would probably be less given his age, injury record and only having a year on his contract. It's exactly the kind of deal we should be looking to do

I think that Lamela would probably be less given his age, injury record and only having a year on his contract. It's exactly the kind of deal we should be looking to do

Yes, there are smart deals which can be done, like this, and things like Lookman in to replace Moura - much younger, more potential, home grown etc

Thuram and Sabitzer too. If a couple of these came off, we'd look good

Indeed. Never seen Thuram, but we have the potential for a good window if we're clever. We can raise capital from selling Foyth, from replacing Aurier and Doherty with 1 player (given we also have tanganga), selling Davies with no replacement given we have Sessengnon etc. Just need to be smart with who we sign

Indeed. Never seen Thuram, but we have the potential for a good window if we're clever. We can raise capital from selling Foyth, from replacing Aurier and Doherty with 1 player (given we also have tanganga), selling Davies with no replacement given we have Sessengnon etc. Just need to be smart with who we sign

I think that the priorities have to be a couple of CBs and at least one RB. So being linked with a lot of wingers is a little concerning but let's see where we are at the end of August

I think that the priorities have to be a couple of CBs and at least one RB. So being linked with a lot of wingers is a little concerning but let's see where we are at the end of August

Agreed with priorities. But simplisticaly if you use the Foyth cash plus what you get for dier, then that funds a decent CB if you shop well. ditto selling Davies and Sanchez and using that for another CB. All very football-manager-ish but there is the potential there if we are clever and get some luck

given we have Sessengnon
On the BBC, Lampard said that he and Rio were taken to a tournament when they were about 16, just to see what goes on and sit in the background and soak it all in, i.e. they were not part of the 'squad' but were invited as onlookers... and then when Lampard and Rio were in the team, they had Foden, Mount and Sessegnon as 'young onlookers' at the tournament (maybe 2018WC, I wasn't truly listening).

It struck me that Foden and Mount are stars in the team, whereas Spurs got Sessegnon...

He's out there, that French guy in Germany.

Can he speak French? Can he cook French cuisine? Does he have a French girlfriend?

Has anyone ever teased him about his surname sounding like 'sausage roll'?

Can he do a Rabona?

Did he get a haircut(s) during lockdown? If so, what style?

Are both his feet the same shoe size?

Does he need a wingman when he's out on the town?

If he were a musical instrument, which one would it be? I'd pick trombone. Or slide whistle. Maybe xylophone for those mazy runs down the wing and into the box.

Which MLS club would be his 'dream team' to play for?

These are people's thoughts on Sessegnon.

Back