• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Watch a lot of German football and of all the strikers we could get from Germany he would be my favourite. If we could swap Bergwijn for Bailey and Lucas for Olise.
I think he is class
Bailey just fluctuates form too much for his price tag
Someone has to pick up Olise this summer
Maybe Norwich will to replace Beundia or maybe Brentford

There seems to be the expectation that Son will sign a new deal this summer. If he doesn't then, yes, he should be sold on.

Son has to be resigned, the club will have to close that one.

Assuming it's a given Kane is gone either this summer or next, selling Son (22 Goals, 17 assists in a poor season for the team) would create a massive hole on the team re goal contributions.

There seems to be the expectation that Son will sign a new deal this summer. If he doesn't then, yes, he should be sold on.

No he shouldn't. 2 years of son then him leaving on a free is probably worth more fincially than us selling him. The money he brings in from asia should not be underestimated.

That's not even mentioning he's a cracking player.

No he shouldn't. 2 years of son then him leaving on a free is probably worth more fincially than us selling him. The money he brings in from asia should not be underestimated.

That's not even mentioning he's a cracking player.
It's not an easy decision. But I think the price he'd go for now would enable some serious squad engineering. And if there's a new structure, manager & DoF in place, they should be resourced and supported well. This could be a way of doing that if Son doesn't want to sign a new deal.
Hopefully that's all moot as I really like him as a player, for what he brings to the team and the club, and expect he will agree a new deal.

Back