• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

What’s interesting now is we’re almost there on another CM in Sarr
There are links with more wingers who are renowned goal scorers
And the talk around Aouar hasn’t gone away,a new he okays very much in the eriksen mould
So are we we gonna move back to a 4-2-3-1 which I think suits ours possible squad better. We will certainly have a better balance in CM that way
That only works with a genuine CF which was sorely missed today

And the talk around Aouar hasn’t gone away,a new he okays very much in the eriksen mould
So are we we gonna move back to a 4-2-3-1 which I think suits ours possible squad better. We will certainly have a better balance in CM that way
Who are the goalscoring wingers that we’re linked with mate?

Not sure I would read too much into the potential Sarr signing. Been rumours of a season long loan back, he's only 18, so probably 18-24 months before we start seeing a real impact from him don't you think?

I do think we need ball players, creativity, passing quality. Some of that might come from Gil in time. But unless we get either or both of Lo Celso and Ndombele up to speed we're real short on that, even if Kane stays. Then again, we also need other things, difficult to know what we're going to focus our remaining transfer funds on.

You see united today?
All that spend but they still get results like today
Maybe having a better coach and getting the players fitter so they can play at their peak more will help us

That’s football , the difference is they created chances and were the better side. Off days happen.

Not asking for a big spend but we clearly need to spend. As much as Dele was good today defensively and worked his nuts off we need a player to play that role who’s better on the ball.

That’s football , the difference is they created chances and were the better side. Off days happen.

Not asking for a big spend but we clearly need to spend. As much as Dele was good today defensively and worked his nuts off we need a player to play that role who’s better on the ball.
We created the better chances today
And of course we didn’t concede despite playing defenders we had here last year

Not sure I would read too much into the potential Sarr signing. Been rumours of a season long loan back, he's only 18, so probably 18-24 months before we start seeing a real impact from him don't you think?

I do think we need ball players, creativity, passing quality. Some of that might come from Gil in time. But unless we get either or both of Lo Celso and Ndombele up to speed we're real short on that, even if Kane stays. Then again, we also need other things, difficult to know what we're going to focus our remaining transfer funds on.
If your good enough, your old enough
I’ve never seen him play as far as I’m aware

I'm a bit puzzled with all the talk about some of our buys being ones for the future.
Its not as if we are a great team just now and there's no room for them.
Are any of them younger than Tanganga or dele when came to us?

If a player gets loaned back immediately after being signed I assume that's because they're seen as not quite good enough yet?

Still speculation given that it's still rumours at this point. But I wouldn't expect an 18 year old fresh signing from France to make an immediate impact even if he's not loaned back.

I'm a bit puzzled with all the talk about some of our buys being ones for the future.
Its not as if we are a great team just now and there's no room for them.
Are any of them younger than Tanganga or dele when came to us?

Depends what you mean by "for the future". For me that's more about when I'm thinking/hoping they can be regular starters and perform consistently. If one or some of them does that quicker than I expect, great news.

We created the better chances today
And of course we didn’t concede despite playing defenders we had here last year
Yes we did , but we got battered by Wolves. Yes the result was a win the performance was very different.

We were not in control of the game . Think we need a CM. Sarr is going back on loan according to reports . So does not fill the void that is our midfield

Even if he wanted to come, no

how much would the deal cost for 1 or 2 seasons?

use it towards a younger player

Surely you jest? If he wanted to, you take it, same with Messi

When fudging Ndombele watches how that guy trains, maybe he gets it.

Beyond what he would bring (look at Bale's impact, Ronaldo is quite a level above Bale) on the pitch, the commercials would be crazy (too lazy to look it up, but there is data on Juve's exposure, kit sales, etc.), we would also have a naming rights deal done in a week.

If a player gets loaned back immediately after being signed I assume that's because they're seen as not quite good enough yet?

Still speculation given that it's still rumours at this point. But I wouldn't expect an 18 year old fresh signing from France to make an immediate impact even if he's not loaned back.

Depends what you mean by "for the future". For me that's more about when I'm thinking/hoping they can be regular starters and perform consistently. If one or some of them does that quicker than I expect, great news.
I think that’s just to get the deal done as he is wanted by richer clubs

Back