• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trans stuff

Some males have physical advantages over other males, females, and non-binary people, as do some females, which is why we need to move away from gender as a differentiator.

Trans and non-binary can compete against biological males as they have no inherent advantage. However, trans women who used to be men have physical advantages over biological women which is why it isn’t fair to allow them to compete in the female category. I’ll bow out of this topic as I can only say the same things so many times. Banning trans athletes from competing isn’t fair which is why I’m against it. So creating a trans category whilst not being a perfect solution is fairer than the alternative options.

What if we were not segregating on gender to start with, pick a sport, have different classes based on other metrics, weight, strength, speed etc, as we already do in boxing.

Smarter people than me would have to work it out, but sport has to be inclusive, there are already three tracks in UK football to be inclusive of all abilities, just extend that process.

There are social solutions here.

I'd watch the 25 stone and above class EPL

Some males have physical advantages over other males, females, and non-binary people, as do some females, which is why we need to move away from gender as a differentiator.

Men are much better at special awareness too. It's why non-physical, technically mixed, sports like motor-racing and snooker have no elite female competitors.

The only sport in the world that females can potentially out compete males is 100 mile + ultra running. And that's primarily due to having less ego, so being better mentality for pacing themselves.

In football I'd feel safe clattering into another male aged between say 16-50, knowing our strength would be comparable. I wouldn't with a male younger or older than that (under 16s in particular are banned from adult football). I wouldn't with a female either.

You are extremely extremely extremely incorrect on this subject.
Stop trolling.
Just like your unbridled love for Lamela.
And your assertion that every goal is a catastrophe.
You are trolling.

It’s not trolling. It’s a genuine belief that sport should be inclusive and open to all.

It’s no no longer acceptable to say we don’t have a box for you, therefore you are not welcome here.

It’s not trolling. It’s a genuine belief that sport should be inclusive and open to all.

It’s no no longer acceptable to say we don’t have a box for you, therefore you are not welcome here.

That’s why you should trans people their own category.

If a fully grown man wanted to compete against children, would you say it’s not being inclusive to allow them to do so?

That’s why you should trans people their own category.

If a fully grown man wanted to compete against children, would you say it’s not being inclusive to allow them to do so?

Thought I was pretty clear that age can be used as a differentiator.

If you put all trans people in the same category that gives you the same problem you have with formerly men trans women in women’s sport right?

Thought I was pretty clear that age can be used as a differentiator.

If you put all trans people in the same category that gives you the same problem you have with formerly men trans women in women’s sport right?

Logic would suggest you separate them out and have male trans and female trans categories.

Logic would suggest you separate them out and have male trans and female trans categories.
Now we’re getting somwhere.

That’s exactly the kind of thing I’m arguing for, but we’d have to take into account other factors too, there will still be huge variance in strength, power etc.

It has to be fair, and inclusive.

Now we’re getting somwhere.

That’s exactly the kind of thing I’m arguing for, but we’d have to take into account other factors too, there will still be huge variance in strength, power e as
It has to be fair, and inclusive. I’m
Ok well that’s something I would support. Just not trans women against biological women.

But there's only 25000 trans men and 25000 trans women in the country. Much fewer when restricted of peak 16-40 sporting age. Is that critical mass enough to have competitive sports? Its basically Faroe Islands pool

But there's only 25000 trans men and 25000 trans women in the country. Much fewer when restricted of peak 16-40 sporting age. Is that critical mass enough to have competitive sports? Its basically Faroe Islands pool

Yes, it’s not about active participation numbers, it’s about opportunity of inclusion, there has to be a pathway. There is value in the social message.

Back