• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trainer / Sneaker Thread

Been following a few insta pages, amazing the money the whole trainer scene goes for now.

I used to buy a fair few trainers. Wasn't collecting them but ended up with so many loads just got left in the cupboard - sold one pair for £400 a while back. They were brand new never worn (don't think I even took them out of the box) but crazy to pay that much. They were air max 1 30th anniversary edition.

Big business now, plenty of people make a living buying and re-selling trainers. For a lot of the new releases places that have a shop make you collect them and you can take them if you wear them out - funny seeing the youtube videos of people tip toeing out and taking them off on the pavement.

I used to buy a fair few trainers. Wasn't collecting them but ended up with so many loads just got left in the cupboard - sold one pair for £400 a while back. They were brand new never worn (don't think I even took them out of the box) but crazy to pay that much. They were air max 1 30th anniversary edition.

Big business now, plenty of people make a living buying and re-selling trainers. For a lot of the new releases places that have a shop make you collect them and you can take them if you wear them out - funny seeing the youtube videos of people tip toeing out and taking them off on the pavement.

Haha thats madness but I get it I suppose, things are as expensive as what people are willing to pay.

Seems trainers, watches and trading cards are the new growth industries with people, the sports trading market is insane

Haha thats madness but I get it I suppose, things are as expensive as what people are willing to pay.

Seems trainers, watches and trading cards are the new growth industries with people, the sports trading market is insane

Yeah fair play to them, hard work making a living off it. Only thing that annoys me is that a lot of trainers are becoming so rare it's impossible to get hold of any. Air Max 1 are my favourite trainer of all time and it's near impossible to get hold of any because it's all limited edition raffles you have to register for in advance.

Yeah fair play to them, hard work making a living off it. Only thing that annoys me is that a lot of trainers are becoming so rare it's impossible to get hold of any. Air Max 1 are my favourite trainer of all time and it's near impossible to get hold of any because it's all limited edition raffles you have to register for in advance.

Yeh same for watches TBH, I have been in the market for a while for a Rolex and with the market as is the 2nd hand is stronger than the retail and thats with Rolex purposely slowing down production to create a demand and hype

Yeh same for watches TBH, I have been in the market for a while for a Rolex and with the market as is the 2nd hand is stronger than the retail and thats with Rolex purposely slowing down production to create a demand and hype

At least watches have good resale value, a decent watch should last years and can hand it down through the family. Feel like I need to own a Rolex eventually - it's just such a classic thing to own.

Air Max 1s are my favourites also. Have not been able to get a pair for years in a decent colour. Last pair I managed to get were one of the Anniversary pairs a long time back.

Something you could buy of the shelf in a shop 10 years ago when you liked It’s a bit of a joke really.

There’s a new pair I’ve got my eye on but not seen any raffles yet for them. Not that I win them.

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/release-dates/nike/air-max-1/nike-air-max-1-deep-royal-blue/

There’s a sea colour one I’ve seen that look nice. Such hard work to get.

Air Max 1s are my favourites also. Have not been able to get a pair for years in a decent colour. Last pair I managed to get were one of the Anniversary pairs a long time back.

Something you could buy of the shelf in a shop 10 years ago when you liked It’s a bit of a joke really.

There’s a new pair I’ve got my eye on but not seen any raffles yet for them. Not that I win them.

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/release-dates/nike/air-max-1/nike-air-max-1-deep-royal-blue/

There’s a sea colour one I’ve seen that look nice. Such hard work to get.

It's ridiculous, you can't even buy a custom pair on Nike ID anymore. No idea why they don't release some general colours for the masses. They're really nice - might see if I can enter for them but feel like there's no point as I never win anything.

Offspring have a few in, think I'm going to order these - https://www.offspring.co.uk/view/product/offspring_catalog/5,422/4142209688

You can buy the 90's easily but always felt that the chunky sole makes them a bit chavvy/for the youngsters - not a great look at 38.

It's ridiculous, you can't even buy a custom pair on Nike ID anymore. No idea why they don't release some general colours for the masses. They're really nice - might see if I can enter for them but feel like there's no point as I never win anything.

Offspring have a few in, think I'm going to order these - https://www.offspring.co.uk/view/product/offspring_catalog/5,422/4142209688

You can buy the 90's easily but always felt that the chunky sole makes them a bit chavvy/for the youngsters - not a great look at 38.

Exactly that . 90s never looked nice.

Agreed on some block colours for the masses would be clever Nike would sell a load.

Good luck in the raffles they got to come good one day.

4142217470_sd1.jpg

Finally found some AM1's - just released if you want to pick some up at https://www.offspring.co.uk/view/product/offspring_catalog/5,21/4142217470?referer=carousel

Back