• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs West Ham OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another odd bench - just like us having 3 defenders and dier on the bench against Brighton, I struggle to see the value in having KWP and Trippier there.

Would have thought it better to pluck some young winger out of the youth set-up, rather than having two RBs. Difficult to see why both would be needed - if Rose gets injured, Dier would go to CB and Wanyama come on, or we'd change to a back 4

Another odd bench - just like us having 3 defenders and dier on the bench against Brighton, I struggle to see the value in having KWP and Trippier there.

Would have thought it better to pluck some young winger out of the youth set-up, rather than having two RBs. Difficult to see why both would be needed - if Rose gets injured, Dier would go to CB and Wanyama come on, or we'd change to a back 4
Shashoua and Edwards are both out on loan

Can’t work out the formation. I’m assuming it’s meant to be fluid allowing Foyth to be CB and then also wing back?

Is rose in midfield?
Foyth Sanchez Toby Davies
Dier Rose
Eriksson Dele Lucas
Son

Can’t work out the formation. I’m assuming it’s meant to be fluid allowing Foyth to be CB and then also wing back?

Is rose in midfield?
Dier Rose
Eriksson Dele Lucas
Son
I'd guess Davies lcb, rose lwb, with alli deeper next to dier again

Shashoua and Edwards are both out on loan

COuld still get someone out of the U18s. That Markanday guy always seems to get mentioned heavily in reports. Never seen him play, but again it feels more likely that we'd be 1-0 down and want to use another attacker, rather than a situation where we need to bring on two right-backs

Is rose in midfield?
Dier Rose
Eriksson Dele Lucas
Son

Thinking about it more, I think you're right. I really hope Foyth isn't playing as a wing-back

If that’s the case then I really can’t understand why Foyth would play rwb over Trippier or KWP.
Trippier rested for Tues.
Give Foyth game time as Poch see's him as a starter very soon? Whereas KWP doesn't look like he will be?
Might even be the case that Foyth ends up as an attacking RB, in the same sort of way Ivanovic was?

the fact they've got nothing to play for (as usual) will make em particularly dangerous. They'd rather prevent us getting a CL spot than win a cup.

Is it bad that I've never heard of 5 of that starting 11?
Come on, they are well known.

Diop is supposed to be good, let's see if we should buy him.

Sky have been saying Alli is in midfield, on their yellow ticker.... but on the big screen they showed Wanyama playing in his place. Mind you they also put Rose at right wing back?!!!

Come on, they are well known.

Diop is supposed to be good, let's see if we should buy him.

Sky have been saying Alli is in midfield, on their yellow ticker.... but on the big screen they showed Wanyama playing in his place. Mind you they also put Rose at right wing back?!!!

So they’ve got as much idea as we have. Good job they pay all that money for experts!

On NBCSN they showed the team as:

-------------lloris
foyth-----sanchez----toby----davies
---------------dier
-------eriksen--------rose
---------------dele
----------son---------moura

That makes sense.

Back