• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs West Ham OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my perception is that foyth is stronger & sanchez is quicker

They are similar height, I think Sanchez is a fraction taller depending on which image you look at.
But Sanchez is definitely built heavier.
Like Ledley King and Goran Bunjevcevic

tottenham-hotspur-team-shoot-back-row-lr-moussa-sissoko-toby-juan-picture-id1124907841

Davinson+nchez+Juan+Foyth+Tottenham+Hotspur+USkZhbDsjPWl.jpg

They are similar height, I think Sanchez is a fraction taller depending on which image you look at.
But Sanchez is definitely built heavier.
Like Ledley King and Goran Bunjevcevic

tottenham-hotspur-team-shoot-back-row-lr-moussa-sissoko-toby-juan-picture-id1124907841

Davinson+nchez+Juan+Foyth+Tottenham+Hotspur+USkZhbDsjPWl.jpg
Sanchez is surprisingly slim built - definitely not the brick brickhouse type. Foyth is fairly similar, I think, but with a bit more skill on the ball to make up for having less pace. Neither is a particular strong header of the ball, I fear.

Foyth also has bigger hair.

Sanchez is surprisingly slim built - definitely not the brick brickhouse type. Foyth is fairly similar, I think, but with a bit more skill on the ball to make up for having less pace. Neither is a particular strong header of the ball, I fear.

Waiting for another growth spurt before they turn 24..

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

About 20kg difference according to espn

What a day for the Spammers! No doubt they’ll have West Ham TV cameras at the team hotel to see the players having breakfast, followed by helicopters tracking their journey to the ground. Special West Ham themed editions of Question of Sport and Mastermind to follow, before the players are shown inspecting the pitch in suits specially tailored for the day.

Have a bad feeling about this game. Luckily, I have plans with the family today, so won't be able to watch the brick show.

Based on his presser Poch is not only 100 but 200% focused on this game.. He was constantly downplaying the CL semi final and said that would only be the focus once the West Ham game is over.

If the players aren't at it from the off today I think he will be absolutely furious. Based on the way he was speaking I expect the squad to be rotated a bit, but also expect the players to come flying out of the blocks.

If they don't it will be on their heads as Mauricio has laid down the challenge. We must compete with intensity, belief and total concentration. Encouraging words as usual I just hope the players don't let him down. Don't think they will.

I'm expecting to see Foyth and Sanchez start.

Possibly something like this:

Lloris
Trippier Foyth Alderweireld Sanchez Davies
Wanyama Dier Alli/Eriksen
Son Moura/Llorente

3-1 win.

COYS!

Back