• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Knock him if you will, but I think the key to us maybe winning this match is VdV's endeavor and effort. Unlike Luka, who has not gritted his way into this game NEARLY enough for me, Rafa has absolutely shown up and worked his knackers off...looks a little fitter these past couple of games too...the only major fear I have is if Terry gets subbed and goes looking for his missus...

just feels typical really. we're gonna need something really lucky/special from somebody to get one in.

was encouraged by the defense so far. Bale staying left helps out tremendously with shape and helping benoit track back

Anyone else feel like we're playing not to lose rather than win?

Think we're playing like we've been arse rapped for 4 games in a row and are very low on confidence. At least we're almost competitive, which is an improvement.

Think we were getting into the game in the last 10 minutes - even before the chance we were starting to get our passing going.

A couple of months back VdV buries that on the first attempt but until (if?) the confidence comes back we'll need a bit of luck on our side.

Finished the better team. Modric came back into it in the last 10, as did Ade.
Desperately missing Lennon to give them something to worry about down the right. Did we even go forward once down that side other than Walker in the first 10?

VDV miss thoughts: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK

animated_fuuuu.gif

Not playing too bad but Chelsea have held their lines well. We're transitioning very badly from defense to attack though. Best players so far have been Rafa who is dictating our play (apart from the sitters he missed) and Parker who is doing what I wish he would have done and keeping it very simple and holding his position.

just feels typical really. we're gonna need something really lucky/special from somebody to get one in.

was encouraged by the defense so far. Bale staying left helps out tremendously with shape and helping benoit track back

Not sure about that. They are playing a very high line for some reason, which is leaving us vulnearable to long balls over the top.

Overall I think we have contained them pretty well and I am happy with the performance so far. Could be better in an attacking sense but this is ok

Rednapp's tactics have been worrying me, the apparent loss of confidence has been worrying me, the lack of form of our stars has been worrying me, but nothing has worried me more than our recent run of bad luck and the good fortune of our rivals. That pre half time goal mouth scramble just reinforced it.

Gary.

Need more inspired build up play like the Ade bit right before the half. Selectively committing one or two from midfield will work if we can get a few successful one-twos in a row, distorting their defensive shape, especially on the delayed-break & across their formation.

A couple of months back VdV buries that on the first attempt but until (if?) the confidence comes back we'll need a bit of luck on our side.

Looks to me, on replays, like it came up at him as opposed to rolled to him...if u know what I mean...it became a snap-shot rather than a straight-forward stroke into the net from 7 yards out...

Back