• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which player out there has been better? But sure focus on the one time he loses it.
Gedson has been better.... but perhaps nobody else.

Lamela is a mixed bag. Works hard and is always involved but constantly causes attacks to break down because he holds on to if for too long or can't pass with his right foot.

Thought Lamela was ok. At least trying to make things happen. Outnumbered, he needs to find the pass quicker, that is true.

Did you watch it? This half has been a disgrace, Lamela and Gedson aside. He's sent them out there totally demotivated by his fudging whinging to the press
Besides Lamela? He's been poor, puts in the effort but nothing else. It's a second-string side and Chelsea hasn't created any real chances.

Did you watch it? This half has been a disgrace, Lamela and Gedson aside. He's sent them out there totally demotivated by his fudging whinging to the press

How can you possibly know that they're demotivated?

From what I saw it was a even game.

Reguilon wants to impress a bit too hard. Nothing wrong with that, really. You can see there's a ferocity about him, love that.

Partially at fault for the goal for sure, but apart from that has been v positive, incredibly quick.

I think the over committing for the goal wouldn’t be something he would do when he’s settled in.

Thought Lamela was ok. At least trying to make things happen. Outnumbered, he needs to find the pass quicker, that is true.
Love his tenacity but Lamela needs to accept the fact that he doesn’t have the pace to launch counter attacks, hopefully Mourinho will convince him to pass the ball quicker.

Ndombele, Bergwijn and Sissoko do fudge all for an entire half.

Lamela wins the ball, takes the game on, tries to make things happen.

Our dingdong head fans: "fudging Lamela!!"
Problem is that we're playing on the break so when we get opportunities to break we cannot have a player dallying on the ball and losing it when there is actually a pass on to continue and indeed improve the counter attack. I'd keep him on though and swap out Bergwijn if we really insist on bringing Kane on.

Just from people who had vastly too high expectations in my view.

Jose didnt have many options other than put out a team like this, and we were always at risk of taking a hiding

Because your expectation is for us to lose means others not enjoying the manager saying we can't win and watching us play poorly have too high expectations? That's odd.

We are half a dozen games in, I would expect better

I've seen much worse Spurs reserves sides get tonked.

Shots on target is OK, Lloris hasn't done more than Mendy.

Werner just has that elite level finishing like Kane, where they kick it hard into the corner and you think "why doesn't everyone just do that?"

I'm quite happy with 0-1 as it could have gone a lot worse and we are still in it, if we keep it 0-1 we can pressure later on.

We just need to keep it tight, not let them get a second as that will be all over.

Back