• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v West "Massive" Ham *****

upload_2021-12-22_22-24-12.png

Not sure when the 1st legs will be with Chelsea/Liverpool playing each other on the 2nd
Can't both play on the Wednesday
Maybe we will play on the Thursday as we have Morecambe on the following Sunday

Enjoyed the result obviously but can’t say I enjoyed the game that much, or at least much of the second half. Maybe just nerves but we let them have far too much of the ball as the game went on and I was just fearful we’d make a mistake and they'd equalise. Will watch it again in a calmer mood when I get in and maybe I’ll enjoy it more.
Great to reach the semi final though. Who thought, back in the early days of the season, that this is where we’d be going into Christmas. Conte is working wonders.

Such a shame that Wet Spam fans are largely scum though :mad:

I dont get the whole education thing to wipe this behaviour out. Of course it would be hard hitting and an eye opener to the decent common man, but these individuals are depraved inbred clams, whose only thoughts are most likely when they can do their next line.

Just prosecute them and throw them in jail where they belong.

The amount of Omicron swirling around in there; it's a Coronabomb

Dont worry this thing is nearly at an end with omricon now the dominant strain and it being significantly weaker than the previous variants. Cant get in the lungs now so is effectively a cold. Plus we have just ordered millions of the antivirals that reduce hospitalisations by 90%. Only high risk should be jabbed now. Dont think I’ll take another jab if offered especially after the booster just knocked me for six.

Focus should now shift on how this got out of the lab. Covid always had a mortality rate of something like 2% yet they are messing around with things that are as high as 40%. If one of them leak its game over.

This is really odd behaviour, especially the incessant grinning from Rice.

Can only assume the kids mother is extremely hot and he’s been banging her.
or the fact he is a really decent individual who realises what that could do to the kid, i.e the happiness it could bring even though it is a Hammers shirt

This song makes no sense to me. It all started when the goons went to Emirates Marketing Project and after the game they did their usual mock riot, with Emirates Marketing Project chanting this at them in reference to arsenal fans.

Goons then started chanting it at us when we played them not long after. Wham then did the same and now we do it back at both of them. On the pitch it makes no sense for either side and off the pitch it only makes sense for it to be chanted at the goons, hence why Emirates Marketing Project sung it at them.

Quotes from Klopp and Conte this morning about wanting the semis as 1 leg only. WIll be interesting to see whether they push it

Back