• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Villa OMT

Ruthless !!!
Love it, as Souness said to win 4-0 when you haven't played that well is the sign of a very dangerous team
He does chat brick
If we don’t play well we don’t get 4 goals
Their chances were all about committing bodies and sacrificing the width. It’s how villa have been getting beat before our game too. It’s naive football that we exploited

I wasn’t at all
It’s exactly how conte plays

I joke but it felt more like the Mourinho days after half an hour! We could barely string a pass together. I assume we have to give credit to Villa for the way they set up but it just didn't feel like our recent games early on. Nothing was really clicking. Thank GHod we picked up / Villa tailed off second half and normal Conte ball resumed!!

I joke but it felt more like the Mourinho days after half an hour! We could barely string a pass together. I assume we have to give credit to Villa for the way they set up but it just didn't feel like our recent games early on. Nothing was really clicking. Thank GHod we picked up / Villa tailed off second half and normal Conte ball resumed!!
It wasnt a clever set up by villa. It was just chuck everyone forward and hope for a break. Its kinda what a crap team does when they concede early at home

Two completely different halves of football. First half, totally outplayed and lucky to be winning. Second half was an awesome display of ruthless finishing. Villa played a physical game to say the least but I thought we stood up to the challenge and didn’t let them bully us. I would have have subbed Kane off after that awful challenge from Young but other than that I wouldn’t have changed anything about the performance or subs.

No way he is critical of a stevie g team, just not going to happen.

Well for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction so Stevie G must be the exact opposite of Paul Pogba to Souness.

Seriously good result today. I was half expecting a point and thought it was our toughest remaining fixture in a way after the Dippers (although Woolwich will also be tough). Absolutely thrilled with what we did despite not being at our best. Just hope none of the knocks are serious.

Seems rather small time for Villa to be writing AVFC on their match balls in Sharpie.
I think we should play with this even more so. Imagine playing at home and all the balls have other team written over them, shows how good you really are. Surely will have a mental impact on the opponent.

Two completely different halves of football. First half, totally outplayed and lucky to be winning. Second half was an awesome display of ruthless finishing. Villa played a physical game to say the least but I thought we stood up to the challenge and didn’t let them bully us. I would have have subbed Kane off after that awful challenge from Young but other than that I wouldn’t have changed anything about the performance or subs.

We got bullied and rattled the first half. Misplaced passes didn't help us. We'll have to learn how to deal with that better.

Which we did second half.

Back