• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Villa OMT

We’re lucky to be ahead. The referee is behaving I think like a clusterfudge dingdonghead but Villa deserve to be at least on level terms. Going to be interesting see what Conte changes for second half.

Ref is very weak and they’re fired up. Hopefully they will blow themselves out soon. I’d like to see Conte make a tactical adjustment as he have had nothing of the ball in the centre and no control.
That’s because they have just chucked everything at us as if they don’t care what happens
It’s proper brick or bust football

Hate to say it but going to a back 4 and bringing Winks on in midfield with the job of marking Countinho out of the game may be the answer.

Very, very lucky. The back 3, Romero particularly, have been brilliant. Hugo has been great but a fine margin away from catastrophic. Kane and Son have done well for what they've had to work with. The rest need to be much better. Couple of lads not taking proper responsibility on the ball and taking easy options (PEH and Emerson, I'm looking at you).

Conte needs to earn his money now, we've not been good enough.

What a scrappy first half. Villa getting progressively dirtier when the ref keeps letting them away with foul play.

We've been pulled into their game, which we don't master very well - lucky to still be ahead at half time.

Time to breathe, regroup and start playing football in the second half. We're a much better football team than them.

Stevie Me as soon as he saw who was ref would have said, fall over, be physical, cheat basically and this ref will go with the home team
I'm still confident we will win and win well

Very, very lucky. The back 3, Romero particularly, have been brilliant. Hugo has been great but a fine margin away from catastrophic. Kane and Son have done well for what they've had to work with. The rest need to be much better. Couple of lads not taking proper responsibility on the ball and taking easy options (PEH and Emerson, I'm looking at you).

Conte needs to earn his money now, we've not been good enough.

Kane? Shot that was almost going out for a shy and not reacting to bounce for an open goal, that kane?

Back