• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Palace Birds *****

Good to see Hojberg playing well again and every time I watch Skipp I notice new things. He is a great decision maker, perfect for a midfield general. Moura and Royale brilliant.

After his part in getting Tanganga sent off in the reserve fixture, Zaha deserved the red card. Even if he didn’t, he did. Now we can control the match, make changes and stay fresh for Tuesday.

I don't think it is Jenas on mine. If that is him then he really has mental issues. He dissed Spurs with Jose Mourinho in the seat, ditto with Nuno and if he is doing it now then he is a very confused fellow.

If you're getting the world feed provided by Premier League Productions - which I'm watching via DAZN - the co-commentator is West Ham's Very Own Tony Gale. He wasn't happy at all in that first half. Now that he hasn't got much to hammer Spurs on, he's just doing the professional thing.

If they get battered today, the volume will rise

Funny that both Potter and Rogers are struggling for form when both were linked to us with people sure we should be bringing them in. I thought Potter could be very good, I still do if he had good resources, but Rogers I never wanted in charge.

Shades of Anderton to Sheringham on that corner.

Edit: I posted this before the commentators just said it ha

Back