• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Liverpool *****

It’s annoying cause he’s lying (just because we know some Liverpool players that are out, making out it’s unfair)

If Liverpool had a big match and Salah was touch-and-go to play, there is absolutely no way Klopp would reveal if he was playing. In fact I’d guess his opinion then would be “why should we declare the team before the match”.

he’s just full of hot air, his opinions constantly change 180 degrees based on what suits them.

On then plus side; If we beat them he’s going to have so many complaints it will be glorious.

He has been supremely consistent with regards to covid. What's the issue? Why is the league so schtumn about it? Is there protection for anti-vaxxed footballers? Why? If they feel they shouldn't be vexed, why hide? Is it because they know it is irresponsible given their chosen professions? And what (again) is the issue with saying these players are out for covid? As he said, injury lists tell you what people are out for?

His end-game here is to avoid a pile-up of re-arranged games cascading into a season with a World Cup ludicrously wedged in at Xmas and this stupid fudging Nations League gonad*s in the summer. He is looking to protect players generally. I wish more would speak up plainly TBH. Gaining advantages? He doesn't need to, Liverpool are a fudging good side!!!!!

Meant to be at this and going with a Dipper supporting mate. We'd arranged it ages ago before this outbreak. Probably wouldn't have bothered if we'd known. Hope it doesn't get postponed and I have a sneaking feeling for us in this one.

Win win for me. If we win, 3 points for Spurs. If they win, I can lay into on my Dipper supporting mate with the rest of the Spurs fans sitting around us...

He has been supremely consistent with regards to covid. What's the issue? Why is the league so schtumn about it? Is there protection for anti-vaxxed footballers? Why? If they feel they shouldn't be vexed, why hide? Is it because they know it is irresponsible given their chosen professions? And what (again) is the issue with saying these players are out for covid? As he said, injury lists tell you what people are out for?

His end-game here is to avoid a pile-up of re-arranged games cascading into a season with a World Cup ludicrously wedged in at Xmas and this stupid fudging Nations League gonad*s in the summer. He is looking to protect players generally. I wish more would speak up plainly TBH. Gaining advantages? He doesn't need to, Liverpool are a fudging good side!!!!!
I think it’s right to keep quiet who has and hasn’t had the jab it’s their right, but overall numbers are sensible to share
And klopp, as you say, has been consistent in his thoughts and sensible with it

Last edited:
Let's see how keen the arrogant clam is to squeeze games in once his little princes have fudged off to the ACN.

Not sure who's been coaching who but definitely out of the Christian Horner school of press releases etc. They will suffer at the ACN hence he wants to complete as many matches as possible prior.

Why is the league so schtumn about it? Is there protection for anti-vaxxed footballers? Why? If they feel they shouldn't be vexed, why hide? Is it because they know it is irresponsible given their chosen professions? And what (again) is the issue with saying these players are out for covid? As he said, injury lists tell you what people are out for?

Tbf it’s nobodies business which players have been vaccinated or not. Why should it be? Just because they are footballers doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be allowed privacy.

I guess I just find it bad taste that Klopp is clamouring to know which players have covid — it seems inappropriate to me. The PL make the decision to postpone games or not, talk to them if he has a problem…(I.e Conte didn’t seem concerned which Leicester players have it)

(Fyi none of this is a dig at you Steff, everyone's entitled to their opinion)

Last edited:
So I assume this is going ahead as Leicester was the reason Thursday was called off?

I think it’s likely it will go ahead, unless Liverpool’s 3 confirmed cases have escalated in the last day or so. I think with the volume of cases we’ve had, training facilities closed and likely stricter protocols back in place, I’d be very surprised if we were to be in a position that we’d have high numbers of positives.

Was thinking its interesting how the other major European leagues aren’t having a load of postponements due to Covid. Then saw the vaccination rates of the leagues - Serie A 98% are vaccinated, La Liga 93% and the Premier League just 68%…..
Wow didn't realise our rates were so low. I'd love to know why that is. Just a point though, vaccinations will not necessarily stop infections on their own. As we are always being told they mainly stop serious illness.

Suspiciously quiet from the Liverpool camp. Has there been confirmation on the three players who weren’t able to play for them on Thursday?

Wow didn't realise our rates were so low. I'd love to know why that is. Just a point though, vaccinations will not necessarily stop infections on their own. As we are always being told they mainly stop serious illness.

A bit more context around that 68% figure for PL players - that was 68% as of October who had had both jabs. 81% at that time had had at least one jab. So you'd imagine a good chunk of the 81% have now increased the 68% figure.

Not sure who's been coaching who but definitely out of the Christian Horner school of press releases etc. They will suffer at the ACN hence he wants to complete as many matches as possible prior.
That’s my view on it
They want as a many games as they can with their current form and fitness

Back