• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

You know what - I used to have a mac and the caps lock has a light on it so I used to see it in my periphery. This laptop is a non mac and doesnt have a light so im assuming its off. As you can suspect I just dont look at the post im typing up

That is the worst justification to buy a Mac I've ever heard!

Azza covering for walker, fantastic. Bit knackered are we ? Next change ? Caulker for naughton.

Corner inter. Legs are dying out there, both sides. Ooohhh easy one for brad. Moussa got a whack, not nice.

Oh come off it. This is the Tottenham way. Wouldn't have it any other way 8-[

At the beginning of the season we were consistently picking up undeserved points. Whilst it's not necessarily a bad thing, WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!!!

Tell me something so demele could go off the pitch and seeing as we cant 'sub' him can he come on at anytime?

(Looks like we finish with ten men)

Back