• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur (We Go Again) v Wolves ****

I'm sorry for wanting the team to do logical things like assigning roles to people who excel at them rather than being gash at them.
We all want that. We don't all have a near-coronary when the (in our opinion) wrong person takes a freekick.
You'll do yourself an injury when one of our lads, say, gets a silly yellow card.

We all want that. We don't all have a near-coronary when the (in our opinion) wrong person takes a freekick.
You'll do yourself an injury when one of our lads, say, gets a silly yellow card.

The coaching staff / Kane don't want it. That's what matters. I added more detail in to my response, it just makes no sense.

Kane is better at anticipating any rebound from the keeper than taking set pieces...And has telling annoyed people to "calm down" ever been effective for you?

Edit - It's as ridiculous as Kane taking corners for Ingerland, it's a satire on football itself.

The coaching staff / Kane don't want it. That's what matters. I added more detail in to my response, it just makes no sense.

Kane is better at anticipating any rebound from the keeper than taking set pieces...And has telling annoyed people to "calm down" ever been effective for you?

Edit - It's as ridiculous as Kane taking corners for Ingerland, it's a satire on football itself.
Yes. It sometimes prompts an honest period of self-reflection
Other times it brings Harry Enfield to mind and raises a smile

Back