• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

We need Parker at his gritty best against Wheelchair.

Stop hating. Start loving.

This.
Sunday will be about what Parker brings, not what he doesn't. Wheelchair will need reminding he's in a match, further I worry that he will be the one who launches into a dangerous challenge on Bale!

This.
Sunday will be about what Parker brings, not what he doesn't. Wheelchair will need reminding he's in a match, further I worry that he will be the one who launches into a dangerous challenge on Bale!

Bale is a beast. Wheelchair would most likely come off worse

I suspect this game will be a draw, I can just see us taking an early lead only to be pegged back but in truth both teams are quick and dangerous on the counter and no result (in terms of win/lose/draw) will surprise me, its pretty finely balanced

I am very concerned about Bale for this one. This is his moment to shine. Any reds, injuries or dives will be dreadful. This is his chance to score two goals to get us up to 2-2 then in the 91st minute score a spectacular overhead kick to cap his hat trick and destroy Arsenal forever.

Arsenal are not what they were. Three points at home should be a formality on this occassion. We are the better side in front of our home crowd. Holtby will be a hero and get on the scoresheet......if AVB gives him 90 mins.

I suspect that these averages might creep up on Sunday afternoon...

Twitter / OptaJoe: 0 - No side in the top five European Leagues this season has averaged fewer fouls per game than Spurs (9.7) or Arsenal (9.8 ). Friendly.

Just realised Bale has scored 4 goals against Arsenal, all in league matches. Hope he will continue his current form and score a goal or two against them.

Just realised Bale has scored 4 goals against Arsenal, all in league matches. Hope he will continue his current form and score a goal or two against them.

Yes, Bale has scored more goals against Arsenal than any other club in the Premier League...

Arsenal 4
Aston Villa 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 3
Norwich City 3
West Ham United 3
Wigan Athletic 3
Blackburn Rovers 2
Fulham 2
Queens Park Rangers 2
Stoke City 2
Bolton Wanderers 1
Burnley 1
Chelsea 1
Liverpool 1
Emirates Marketing Project 1
Manchester United 1
Reading 1
Southampton 1
West Bromwich Albion 1
Birmingham City 0
Blackpool 0
Everton 0
Hull City 0
Middlesbrough 0
Portsmouth 0
Sunderland 0
Swansea City 0
Wolverhampton W 0
Total PL Goals 36

The way arsenal is playing I would have vert on left back.

Lloris
Walker, Daws, Gallas, Vert
Parker, Dembele
Lennon, Siggy, Bale
Ade

I suspect this game will be a draw, I can just see us taking an early lead only to be pegged back but in truth both teams are quick and dangerous on the counter and no result (in terms of win/lose/draw) will surprise me, its pretty finely balanced
plus both teams are capable of last minute goals. will not be done until the final whistle!

Back