• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wigan - Official OMT**

i can see why Livermore would be labelled the new JJ. I mean he is a bit of a jack of all trades master of none. Not sure what he is or does but I like him. Then again I liked Jenas.

i can see why Livermore would be labelled the new JJ. I mean he is a bit of a jack of all trades master of none. Not sure what he is or does but I like him. Then again I liked Jenas.

This. He will be and is a useful player. Might get a run at RB now as well

The difference between the two; obviously JJ had more potential but Livermore is Spurs through and through and from a hardcore spurs supporting family. He'll run through brick walls for Spurs and give his all; if you're a fan you're much more motivated to play for your team as it means more to you if they succeed. Jenas would be happy to play in 2nd gear.

The difference between the two; obviously JJ had more potential but Livermore is Spurs through and through and from a hardcore spurs supporting family. He'll run through brick walls for Spurs and give his all; if you're a fan you're much more motivated to play for your team as it means more to you if they succeed. Jenas would be happy to play in 2nd gear.

JJ tended to dwell on the ball and tried to way too clever at times. The thing I like about Livermore is the recycles the ball very quickly, he gets it and passes it on quickly and simply.

I feel like a broken record as I'm always saying this, but I think a lot of people are really underestimating Livermore's quality on the ball. He doesn't take it round players like Modric can, but IMO he is VERY good at retaining possession when being pressed. He's strong, confident, and just has that knack of making a bit of space for himself on the ball. I really like him. Prefer him to Jenas too.

I feel like a broken record as I'm always saying this, but I think a lot of people are really underestimating Livermore's quality on the ball. He doesn't take it round players like Modric can, but IMO he is VERY good at retaining possession when being pressed. He's strong, confident, and just has that knack of making a bit of space for himself on the ball. I really like him. Prefer him to Jenas too.
I agree with you and Modric THFC. He is what you need at the bottom of your midfield. A player who can recycle possession quickly and efficiently before giving the opposition time to recover. He won't play the incisive pass but he will pass to players that do; he also will not run down dead ends ignoring the simple ball.

I said this before and I'll say it again, JJ cost us ?ú8 million and he cost Saudi Sportswashing Machine several million while Livermore was developed at the club. Huge difference in expectation. Plus this is Livermore's first season playing semi-regularly so he should be cut some slack.

I went to the game and noticed Ekotto's challenge. Someone suggested he could get banned. I haven't seen it again. Was it that bad?

I was sat in the opposite corner of the ground to that incident and we were all chanting for Di Santo to get up but having seen the challenge on Football First I think that BAE could easily have been sent off for catching him high on the shin with his studs.

I don't think we will be seeing retrospective action on benny as the ref saw it. It was just the commentator that thought it was the worst challenge in the history of the game.

Not read the whole thread but I thought Kranjcar had a good game last night. Best performance I've seen from him this season and a good job really as we're gonna need to him to be playing well with our injuries.

Was impressed with Krancjar how he slotted in, I thought he was tidy with his touches and passing. Be nice to see him have a run in the side, as the guy has a hell of a shot on him, and will no doubt bag important goals, much like last season.

8162.jpg
[/CENTER]

Have you a link to this table just for Spurs on your website please Statto ???

Back