• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wigan - Official OMT**

From Ayman in Aberdeen, via text: "You know something isn't right with Chelsea when a team full of established internationals is outpassed and outhussled by a team full of players I wouldn't even recognize if I saw any of them at Sainsbury."

Why are people so arrogant? They outpassed Arsenal, Man utd and Tottenham, all better passing teams than Chelsea. Deserved their 4 points against the 2 North London teams and should have got at least one vs Man utd.

Decent run and cross by bale.. especially considering it was with his right foot.. don't think ade has impressed me with his head this season... Had better...

Adebayor doesn't seem to score or make the keeper work much... I know a striker can't score every game, and I know Adebayor does a lot of running, but so did Trevor Benjamin

If we had paid full whack for Adebayor and full wages, I would not be happy with what he brings to the table, though I do like the guy in many ways...

taco commentator on the place where I be watching...left his mic on at half time while he's having his coffee. Talking to his buddies "make you laugh, the spurs fans don't they, biggest cheer of the night was that Chelsea are losing."
Mong.

i heard that, it was commentary from spurstv !!

We appear to have taken our foot off the gas... I'm hoping they pick it up a little and try to go for at least 3-4 goals overall..

Back