• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

tbh he may have been fouled, but why did he push the ball pack into the 6 yard box and not out for another corner?

hello i know you and the other 2 that love to blame Brad for everything saw the foul on him by Kone right? i mean you guys saw that?

In saw something, but not enough for Brad not to get two hands on the ball. Why can't you just admit he should've done better? is it that hard? I'm not caning the fudging guy, I'm just making a point.

Well this is incredibly embarrassing. Has anyone got a pile of sand for burying my head?

I think they are boo-ing the fact Dempsey remains on in favour of Defoe....id walk off slowly aswell if I were him

hello i know you and the other 2 that love to blame Brad for everything saw the foul on him by Kone right? i mean you guys saw that?

the more i read THIS the more absurdly over-the-top it is. laughable. is he beyond any comment? tell you what, this one's for you...Brad and Sig are playing blinders...

We need Defoe fit - if he got injured too we'd be even more fudged than we already are. We can still win this...

Back