• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs west sham united************

Lloris
Naughton Kaboom Verts Davies
Capoue Holtby
Lamela Eriksen Dembele
Adebayor

(Won't happen but still)

All over them for 90 minutes but can't score. The they nick the winner from a set piece and we never live it down.

I think a draw wouldn't be the worst result on paper but I wouldn't be happy. Nothing less than a win against this lot. COYS

Can't wait. I like the later kick off, 9am local for me compared to 7am. I don't feel as bad cracking a beer at 8 as i do 6.

Sent from my S4 using Fapatalk

We have GOT TO beat these bleeps!!
Nothing less than a win will do for me!

I can see it now: we go one-down before half-time. Against the run of play; "how the f did that happen??"

Second half, we come storming out of the blocks: 3 goals in 15 mins: Ade, Lamela and Lennon.
Then in the last 10 minutes Ade comes off, replaced by Soldado, who scores a worldy from outside the box.
All assists by Eriksen.

Poch for President!\o/

Cant wait for the glory (and misery) to start. Realy confident of a great start to the season today. I can feel it in my bones. 4-0 !

This is an appalling West Ham team, truly appalling, with a truly appalling manager that belongs in a field eating grass. Perfect game to start a season with. Has to be a win. 1-3

Back