• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

Can anyone help? Watching a perfect stream on the tv however the commentary is not in English. I can get Radio but there isnt a pause button to get it in sync so it is about 30 seconds ahead. Are there other commentary streams?

Over at White Hart Lane, Etienne Capoue has seen lots of the ball making 39 successful passes, more than any other player.

and someone just said he was useless for this one haha

he's a beast. Our midfield is so solid now its rediculous.

It's been half a game?

We never produced a half like that against a lesser team at home last year. Not once. So the point I'm making stands. In terms of the movement, control of the game. Penetration. We never did it last season but we are today.

Funnily enough the first home game against West Brom we looked pretty decent for about 20 minutes then fell away. A couple of other games like that. But never a consistent, relentless charge towards the opposition.

I think it shows how well AVB did in terms of getting the best out of the players he had. Once he has the ones to play this way, he is doing it.

Over at White Hart Lane, Etienne Capoue has seen lots of the ball making 39 successful passes, more than any other player.

Doesn't just play the simple ball each time either, very impressed with him. Think he is a much better option to have than Scotty

Remember this is the pass masters Swansea that want to dominate possession and knock it around... they haven't had a chance with Kapoo and Paulinho biting into challenges. They must have some poor stats from that first half.

Hopefully if we carry on bombarding them, something will fall for us nicely, we deserve a break here.

All that based on 45 minutes of our first home game of the season. The rest of your post i agree with but the line at the end? we look and play nothing like Liverpool imo.

Yes I know it's a half. But we did not produce a half like it all last season, against a lesser team at home. Thus, my big worry for this season that last seasons issue would still be here, appears unfounded.

Overall a good performance but I'm a little worried that we are not trying to tap into Soldado's strenghts. We really are missing a trick here.

Michu is a red waiting to happen if someone can get at him.

our football is made of sex butter. i didn't think we could play at the levels the harry got us to (not the final season, the good stuff), but watching this almost feels the same. AVB's team is so so so nice. Think top 3 is a legit aim, and top 4 feels like what we'll get.

Back