• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

I think that for every goal we scored against Tblisi, Paulinho was sprinting into the box.

For those he scored, and all others, he was breaking into the box.

That is how you get "lucky"

**** it , i dont want that **** anymore. i just went to the link amor sent...clicked the tottenham v swansea ........had to download some app...and then my AVG detected a trojan horse....now my home page is going to some weird default site ...and prior to that i couldnt open my internet

i am happy to remain in the dark about technology and all things internet. you kids can condescend and patronise all you want

peace out. i'll be checking the commentary and watch the highlights tonight

Just mash your face against the keyboard for a bit, should sort it out.

Anyone watching in Aus here? What the fuks going on with foxtel? Do u know why I can't watch this game when I press red like usual?

Rose and Chadli have been busy with a lot of our play going down left early on. Hopefull we can get Walker and Townsend involved to get a threat going on the right as well.

Back