• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Age has nothing to do with it, everyone is venting. If you expect well reasoned points of view in the middle of a brick performance then I guess you don't know football fans well.
Ha fair point well made , fella that sits in font of me is at least equally as reactive and his son is well balanced.

As much as they are great events to attend. I would not bother. This one could be a gut-wrenching experience. They are streets ahead of us, (understandable based on where we are in the respective rebuilds) and I can only see one outcome

What is your prediction for this game? To quote Clubber Lang in Rocky 3......"PAIN"
Yep, but at least Rocky had the guts to win in the end. Can't see that outcome for us at the minute sadly.

I can’t believe people actually think he’s good enough to start and we’d challenge the top 3.
People proclaiming that players like Werner, Bissouma, Lo Celso, Richarlison, Porro (the defender) and Dragusin are good enough, will also have to accept that 5-8 is a good league finish. That's not the players' fault, that's unrealistic expectations. Looking at our 2016-2018,5 team and the present one, I'd say both the team and the manager is doing a decent job.

Interesting from Gordon, they changed their tactics to go man for man as we're so good with the ball. We've been pretty much worked out.
I'm not going to properly whinge until I see how next season goes, but I am getting worried.
Ange, it seems, is as stubborn in his own way as Mourinho and Conte. That’s why I’m worried. Appears to be learning nothing; in fact, we seem to be regressing.

It's a losing game supporting Spurs, you all know that right? We don't have enough money to do what Liverpool did with VdV and Allison and Arsenal have done under Arteta. Its always going to be patchy, the Poch years were our best chance as we had an elite team from back to front. Impossible to replicate Kane.

Truth is after that Chelsea game we have become a midfield team and if it wasn't for that great start to the season, we would be around Chelsea în the standings.

Back