• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

We have so much pace that teams struggle to deal with us when we play at full tempo. That is how we should ALWAYS play. And yes, I know we can't always because of fitness levels etc but it's the way we should try to play as much as possible/

Exactly, its not rocket science is it...

I think most people realise both are to blame. Blaming one or the other really nails the individual personal biases to the mast.
On my TV David Speedie who was complaining about the money wasted on Lloris all game immediately took it as an oppurtunity to have a go at Lloris completely ignoring Naughton's role.

One thing though is that if Naughton made that pass to Friedel he would have heard about it afterwards. Lloris however was just cursing to himself afterwards.

There is a reason why he is cursing himself - the pressure is on him he feels. As someone alluded to - he is so under pressure that one mistake is magnified

because we're pretty pedestrian and its easy to mark us out of the game

Our central midfielders dont get forward in support so we are predictable, why dont they just break it up a bit, I can see Verts breaking forward and making the difference.

Great ball

Good finish.

Defoe been utter brick yet scores a couple - thats why he plays

Back