• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

Oh dear have we bought another Gomes

He's a world class keeper. Should be playing week in week out. However instead AVB creates a situtation where both keepers know that every small mistake will be amplified. Keepers should be made to know that they are no 1. if we sign a top keeper like Lloris then play him every game

Deserved, should've been 3-0 at least before that goal. Not surprised though, vintage Spurs.

Blimmey - from you that is a big call. He was at fault twice there - bad pass out and shocker trying to beat a man instead of belting it clear.

I dont think it was a bad pass. We are trying to play from the back and this is the risk of playing it from the back. BAE I dont think would have done what Kyle did but he is learning n stuff

My view was both but i really dont see how Lloris could have whacked it - he was stretching a bit to get the ball

No he wasn't, he thought about letting it roll across him, looked to see where his right back was, then decided to cut back inside.

He could have whacked it if he wanted to, given it a Size 12 HOOOOOOF and taken the striker's leg off too!

Can't be easy for Lloris coming to a new club and country, not getting any games and constantly being under pressure due to the keeper situation. Friedel is no.1 at the mo but people shouldn't be too hasty to judge Lloris considering the circumstances.

bouncing ball on the touch line, facing his own goal, all near players marked, what other pass did naughton have on?

I always wanted AVB as the man to replace Harry however our start to this season and some of his decisions are seriously underwhelming

in all seriousness, maribor are one of the poorest teams i've ever seen grace the surface of white hart lane.. the skill level is woeful.

My view was both but i really dont see how Lloris could have whacked it - he was stretching a bit to get the ball

but not stretching enough to try and take a touch to come inside and beat the man?

nah, he could have cleared that. as Naughton should have done, up the line and out of play. sometimes getting it out is the right option.

Good performance from Spurs in the first half but we've badly let ourselves down again with a stupid defensive error.

Half time. Re-group. Score again.

But this time finish them off. The amount of possession and crosses into the penalty area. But a lack of accurate crosses and not enough men in the box to finish.

Absolutely pathetic to blame Lloris for that. Naughton 100% did not have to put him under that sort of pressure. If in doubt, get it out. Put it out for a throw in if you havent got a pass available. That was suicidal by naughton

bouncing ball on the touch line, facing his own goal, all near players marked, what other pass did naughton have on?

flick it up and whack it upfield? Turn and smash against their guy? Hell, put it out for a throw or corner. Last thng should have been to put our keeper in a 50/50 challenge

Back