• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Re: The 'I'm confused but think I need to start a new thread THREAD'!

Just went to makes cup of tea for me and the missus.came back with one tea and a beaker of rum.

And a big grin.

Re: Heroes!!!!!!!!!!!

We were lucky more than good. We play that game 100 times, we'll lose 95 times. No different to every other game at Old Trafford for the past 20 years, United just didn't have the luck today.

Delighted at the result but the performance wasn't amazing

Definately we had luck, but we were also well organised as Man Utd were relentless, they kept moving the ball, looking for chances and to be fair we closed down well. I think you are underestimating the fact we are a team not on top form yet and we are not going to go to Utd and have things go our way. So under the circumstances I couldnt fault the performance.

I desperately need a brick. I'm having to lie on the floor and I know if I get up there is a possibility it could all go very wrong!

I was just too excited to go after the match.

Sir Alex Ferguson after United's 3-2 defeat by Spurs: "Four minutes of added time is an insult to the game. It's a disgrace." #bbcfootball @chrisbevan_bbc 7 minutes ago

Would that be because you failed to score in those 4 minutes by any chance?

Down with a bump.. misses put on xfactor.

Think I'll retire to the greenhouse and tend to my seedlings.

I need a AVB gif with him celebrating the win. It really was a perfect representative of most of us at full-time

I think we've gone up in estimation when people start talking crap about us, fergy started mind games with avb by saying Spurs job wasn't easy (well, it aint, but that's beside the point).

3 delicious points from OT

Finally, we got a couple of breaks at Old Trafford. One more monkey to get off the back. A win at the Bridge.

AVB...you're on

This. I was screaming at us to man mark Scholes in the second half (he was totally bossing it). Also Townsend for Defoe earlier would have scared the brick out of them and he would have probably scored when Defoe fluffed due to his extra pace and freshness. But hey ho - just minor niggles. A

All heroes out there. Not good for the blood pressure - but for once we got a few breaks (Verts opener, rightly disallowed goal and a couple of hit posts). Most importantly, Foy stayed strong and wasnt intimidated on the big calls. Hats off to him.

Well done everyone.

Absolutely brilliant and a fantastic victory.

Has left me buzzing. Lets follow it up now....COYS

I spent the last 15 mins of the match consoling myself (for when the enivitable equaliser would come) so when the full time whistle went I wasnt prepared. But fudge me, has an unknown weight been lifted off my shoulders.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Andre: "First and second halves very good in different ways. First half attacking, the 2nd showed the desire. A night of great happiness."
More Andre: "It doesn't stop here. Results build confidence and our form is impressive. We focus on the next games."
Finally from Andre: "So many things to pick out. Everyone showed desire and inspired us."

So, after today we sit two points above Arsenal.

But they've had such an excellent start to the season! They're title contenders you know...

The media reacharound is laughable.

Re: Heroes!!!!!!!!!!!

Our herose for the history books:

Defence: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen (1 goal)
Midfield: Lennon, Sandro, Dempsey (1 goal), Bale (1 goal), Huddlestone, Sigurdsson, Dembele
Attack: Defoe

Back