• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

To be fair, Bale was also a "massive doubt" for Chelsea at home a couple of months ago, and yet he played the full 90 minutes. Hopefully it's just mind games. I just hope Redknapp comes to his senses and starts Lennon.

------------------ Friedel

Walker --- Kaboul ---- King ----- BAE

Lennon --- Modric -- Sandro - Kranjcar

------------ Defoe --- Ade

All those players will be fit. 3-1 Spurs.

I really, really feel we need pace on both flanks, if only for Lennon's sake, and for this reason I would absolutely 100% play Rose over Niko, who will be unable to pick up the pace...he is not even a huge fan of the left wing...Rose is a left-winger. Round pegs for round holes IMHO...

I really, really feel we need pace on both flanks, if only for Lennon's sake, and for this reason I would absolutely 100% play Rose over Niko, who will be unable to pick up the pace...he is not even a huge fan of the left wing...Rose is a left-winger. Round pegs for round holes IMHO...

Yeah, I'd prefer to play like for like where you can. It's why this team will probably pick itself given injuries. But the inverted wingers thing that we do from time to time mean that Lennon could well start on the left.

I think that Redknapp will use any injury doubt to help make his choice more of a surprise hence making it harder for the opposition to prepare. Its nothing more than rumour that Bale wont play - goal.com and the Mail aren't that reliable.

Assuming Bale is out, cant see anything other than

------------------ Friedel

Walker --- Kaboul ---- Dawson? ----- BAE

Lennon --- Modric -- Sandro? - Kranjcar

------------ Saha ---- Ade

Sandro will probably come in to hold and SHOULD be great. But I would be tempted to bring in Livermore who has always done the job asked of him well.
Dawson will play if King isnt 100% and given that Ledley struggled to play 90 mins in a similar game a week ago I wouldnt be playing him.

We are f#cked, if this injury list true.

Make no illusion that we will get anything other than a hammering out of this game. Bad times....what the hell is happening to the team?

not like you to panic

things really must be bad then:)

I think we can safely say that this thread is an absolute disaster of a thread and one that should be printed off and used for wiping the brick from inside my ass.

I still think we will win 4-1.

Ben Pearce on Twitter, reporting from Harry's Friday press conference:

Redknapp says Bale has a bit of a hamstring injury but 'hopefully should be okay' for Sunday.

Reports that Bale could be out for a month are 'absolutely a million miles wrong, he hasn't even got a tear. Its just a bit tight'.

Walker 'got a knock but he should be fit'. Van der Vaart's 'hopefully going to train today'. King's 'not bad'. Wait and see as usual.

Redknapp's hoping that Sandro will be fit too, given that Parker's suspended - but said Livermore's done great as well.

Awesome.

-----------------------------Freidel--------------------------------
Walker-----------Kaboul-----------------King---------------Ekotto
Lennon----------Sandro----------------Modric-------------Bale
-------------------------------VdV---------------------------
----------------------------Adebayor--------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Kranjcar, Saha, Defoe

In recent years we've coped well after poor losses, after Pompey in the fa cup we went on to beat Arsenal, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project in the space of a few weeks. At the start of this season after being hammered by Manchester we went on a great run. I'm hoping we show a similar back bone this time. I actually think we'll be quite up for it to prove a point.

PMA people, PMA.

Awesome.

-----------------------------Freidel--------------------------------
Walker-----------Kaboul-----------------King---------------Ekotto
Lennon----------Sandro----------------Modric-------------Bale
-------------------------------VdV---------------------------
----------------------------Adebayor--------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Kranjcar, Saha, Defoe

Looks good to me.....hope that fit means fit, and not just "can be on the pitch".

Starting to think win now.....fickle as f#ck, me

In recent years we've coped well after poor losses, after Pompey in the fa cup we went on to beat Arsenal, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project in the space of a few weeks. At the start of this season after being hammered by Manchester we went on a great run. I'm hoping we show a similar back bone this time. I actually think we'll be quite up for it to prove a point.

PMA people, PMA.

chris akabusi?

So Rooney returns. Big surprise. No Cleverley or Valencia though

----------------------De Gea------------------------
Fabio---------Ferdinand---------Jones-----------Evra
Nani----------Carrick-----------Scholes---------Young
------------------------Rooney----------------------
----------------------Welbeck------------------------

or

---------Carrick-------Scholes-------Park-------------
-----Nani----------------------------------Young (Giggs)
----------------------Rooney------------------------

So many options. Could play Hernandez. Could play Jones right back and Evans at CB.

So Rooney returns. Big surprise. No Cleverley or Valencia though

Nani----------Carrick-----------Scholes---------Young
------------------------Rooney----------------------
----------------------Welbeck------------------------

or

---------Carrick-------Scholes-------Park-------------
-----Nani----------------------------------Young (Giggs)
----------------------Rooney------------------------

So many options. Could play Hernandez. Could play Jones right back and Evans at CB.

I revoke my earlier comment, nailed on win

Back