• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

You guys do need to chill though

3rd is totally ON

We werent brick today. It was individual mistakes that got punished TWICE.

Well whoever said we'd implode, hope you're happy ! Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot ... Twice ... Gnnnaaahhhh !!!

heartened that were it not for some stupid individual errors we put in a decent performance in what is a very tough away game - the manner of defeat should give us a kick up the arse going in to the remaining games

Unfortunate. We didn't deserve to lose today, it was a case of individual mistakes costing us today. At 2-1 we had complete control and they were causing us no problems whatsoever. Sometimes it happens, need to bounce back against Fulham. Win that and we are still in a great position going into the last few games. Harsh result, decent performance, onwards and upwards.

He may be a taco but what i would give for suarez to be at spurs. We had fudge all up front again.

The most annoying thing for me, again, is the amount of times we could slide a player through on goal or pass to a player in a better position to shoot and a player decides to be greedy and go himself. Bale, Defoe and Sig all guilty today.

Valiant effort by the team, there had to be individual clangers to put us down. But what has let us down is our poor passing. Not necessarily the precision, but that we still insist on playing the most marked man, pass to situations incredibly difficult to control/trap, and lacking someone who can consistantly instill a fast break like we had last year.

But on the whole, a good effort brought down by lapses in concentration. And I still vote for a keeper being proactive getting caught out once in a while, than someone who doesn't anticipate those situations.

Everyone thought Bale would be the difference today, but it was Walker. He panics under pressure and MUST be replaced. We were controling the game and he does that! Siggurdson, is just a nearly man in my book, pretty much stuffed up every move he was involved in. Dembele kept turning over the ball by running up blind alleys. Defoe received no service at all. The penalty, well they are given like that at places like Anfield, Old Trafford etc, but rarely at Spurs. Three points chucked away.

One day that little prick Suarez will get what he deserves.

A good performance by us, just two individual errors by our full-backs. Benny didn't have the best game, his passing range was out. Far too nonchalant too.

Why are people saying its an off day? Its far from an off day. Individual mistakes as cost us 3rd and we will now struggle to get 4th.

All about confidence at this stage of the season and a draw or win would have kept the momentum going and we have just started to click. I hope im wrong but bad results against City and Chelsea and we are fudged.

fudging hell. Good job our players and manager don't have such a weak backbone. This was a setback, Arsenal and Chelsea will both have setbacks to come too with the form they're in. We still have more points than both of them. Have some faith.

Chance to go 10 points clear of Arsenal
Chance to go 5 points clear of Chelsea
Chance to go 2 points behind Emirates Marketing Project

We were there. 2-1 up away at Anfield, comfortable, bossing midfield, causing problems for there defence. Then our heads drop, Walker and Lloris fudge up, Defoe and Ekotto fudge up. Livermore was a waste of space, Parker was no doubt tired from his performance on Thursday. And we SOMEHOW throw away a fudging lead and lose 3-2.

You could say "oh it's one game" but we've seen this before. This has reminded me of the Arsenal game last season. Throw away a lead to lose. Sure we deserved to lose the Arsenal game, but look at what happened after that.

I want us to fudgeign smash Fulham next weekend, it's how you react after a loss. Well, we'll see.

Back