• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

There you go, where was our defenders ? Kane will feel pointless scoring goals if we can't defend a lead, two goals at that. Damned useless !

this could end 2-5. we are literally playing with no attack and no midfield.

i missed the man utd match, but didn't townsend come off after 10 minutes? he's absolute shiit. why is he on the pitch? we need to give ourselves a chance by at least starting with 11 v 11.

Verts-Dier partnership isnt good enough, we've looked dreadful defensively WHENEVER theyve played..

I still think the record is 24 games played, 3 losses with Fazio/Vert at centre half .

What a complete and utter joke. If we wanted an Argentenian manager who hasnt got a clue how to defend we may as well have rewound 20 years and got Ardiles back. :rolleyes:

Or defence is like Liverpool FC "never our fault, someone else is to blame".
Someone take some fudging responsiblity out there.

Verts-Dier partnership isnt good enough, we've looked dreadful defensively WHENEVER theyve played..

I still think the record is 24 games played, 3 losses with Fazio/Vert at centre half .

It's nothing to do with that. Great teams have great midfields. Our midfield is poorly balanced. The full backs play as wing backs. The two centre backs have little protection and when the opposition have the ball we either have a poor shape at the back or both centre halves are having to back off rather than set and attack the ball.

So far, this prformance suggests last week was not a bad day at the office but that our philosophy has serious flaws.....

this could end 2-5. we are literally playing with no attack and no midfield.

i missed the man utd match, but didn't townsend come off after 10 minutes? he's absolute shiit. why is he on the pitch? we need to give ourselves a chance by at least starting with 11 v 11.

Leicester are the poorest team in the league by some margin. Have faith, we'll win this. It's a great opportunity for someone to come off of the bench and make themselves a hero.

Need to see the goal again. Bentaleb was the obvious, but was it Verts or Dier marking no-one? Was that their man and Bentaleb got there late?

We are going to have to be brave and take some risks. COYS! We will win this!

Back