• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Not seen enough of Siggy to form an opinion but I like Holtby, I reckon he will score goals as well.

Not seen enough of Siggy to form an opinion but I like Holtby, I reckon he will score goals as well.

I like him, but everytime he has had a chance he has not taken it, had a few good cameo's lately though, he will come good

We are in a good place, the fringe players will bust a gut to claim a place, just one good striker off being a worthy top three team.

Which makes it even more ridiculous that we didnt go all out to get one in Jan

Amen, a new face would have give us a huge lift, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going to benefit from this for half a dozen games, its a bad time to play them, its going to be tough.

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Verthongen - BAE
Lennon - Parker - Dembele - Bale
Holtby
Ade

Possibly with Caulker in for Verthongen, as he's not been tip top lately. Other than that, I think the team selects itself. Tough on Dempsey, obviously, but I think this is the best kind up we have at the moment.

3-0 Spurs. Lennon, Bale and Ade.

Would you like to see the club increase its debts significantly by spending money on players?

The money spent on one decent striker last Jan wouldve been dwarfed by the revenue and exposure we wouldve got in the CL this season no doubt attracting other quality to us, therefore meaning as a minimum we would be a top 4 team and probably go for the title, meaning more tv money from finishing position etc, so yes...

The money spent on one decent striker last Jan wouldve been dwarfed by the revenue and exposure we wouldve got in the CL this season no doubt attracting other quality to us, therefore meaning as a minimum we would be a top 4 team and probably go for the title, meaning more tv money from finishing position etc, so yes...

very amusing. You do realise that signing a CF doesnt guarantee CL football dont you?!?

Would you like to see the club increase its debts significantly by spending money on players?

Bentley, Jenas, Gomes, Livermore and Kane if Levy had acted with any kind of forethought these could have provided two thirds of the money for a striker, also one out of Siggy and Tom could have been sold.

very amusing. You do realise that signing a CF doesnt guarantee CL football dont you?!?

so you dont think if we hadnt have brought a striker in last jan we wouldnt have missed out on 3rd by 1 point after being 12 points clear of Arsenal in Feb...

so you dont think if we hadnt have brought a striker in last jan we wouldnt have missed out on 3rd by 1 point after being 12 points clear of Arsenal in Feb...

we didn't miss out on 3rd because we didn't sign a new striker - we missed out because our manager had his mind elsewhere for 3 or 4 months and oversaw an extended period of relegation form

Bentley, Jenas, Gomes, Livermore and Kane if Levy had acted with any kind of forethought these could have provided two thirds of the money for a striker, also one out of Siggy and Tom could have been sold.

Going way off topic her, but what the hell...

You can't just list the players that we failed to sell (or for Livermore and Kane perhaps didn't want to sell) and ignore the players Levy has been able to sell for very good money by using his strategy of waiting for a good deal. We've gotten more for players we've sold than most people on here have expected numerous times, why ignore that?

My point is that the money that the owners aren't taking money out of the club, the money that is available is being spent on the club (although not always straight away). The question is an easy one, would you like to see the club increase its debts significantly by spending money on players? That's what was indicated by marky's comment.

No reason why he wouldnt be, I honestly think he will get injured on friday and wont play, just feel he wont fancy it, I really hope im wrong

i think he's gonna have a blinder of a second half of the season now we're gonna be back to 4XX1 with Holtby in behind

Back