• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Benoit gives us two things

- A left back
- A left sided player when Bale roams

I just can't understand why Naughton plays at left back

It's poor tactics

Benoit gives us two things

- A left back
- A left sided player when Bale roams

I just can't understand why Naughton plays at left back

It's poor tactics

given Benny played last week and Vert has been a first choice all season, my only guess is that AVB is using his squad and will play Benny and JV on Thurs v Lyon. Makes no sense to me given the 5 days gap but dont see any other explanation

For their goal, I would like to see Dawson stay on his feet and create a 6 foot high barrier

By diving in horizontally he is a 2 foot barrier, the ball flicked off his back as he flinched away

It is very hard to stand straight on and take a ball in the chops, but that is what Daws should have done ideally

Why didn't dembele give and go ?? Turns to keep possession, moment and space for bale disappears.

Oooohhh, gouffran off ? Would relieve walker of his duty, pardoo won't be happy... good ! He is a good player though, works well with the others.

Why the hell was Gouffran allowed so much free time in our box for the goal?

Walker was tracking him, but thought the danger was Cisse, so he went deep with Daws to defend Cisse... but the ball was cut back to a clever delayed run from Gouffran.

given Benny played last week and Vert has been a first choice all season, my only guess is that AVB is using his squad and will play Benny and JV on Thurs v Lyon. Makes no sense to me given the 5 days gap but dont see any other explanation

Yep, the thing - rotation - that many were crying out for last season when we looked knackered in the latter part.

Damned if you do...

Why didn't dembele give and go ?? Turns to keep possession, moment and space for bale disappears.

This !!!! The usual suspects comenting on Parker had better see where our midfield problems really are. Has he done anything half decent in this match??

I didn't see it at all well... but is there any chance that Walker followed through on purpose? They've been kicking each other all game.

I presume there was a gory picture, I didn't zee eet. I was too busy typing crap on here.

Walker was tracking him, but thought the danger was Cisse, so he went deep with Daws to defend Cisse... but the ball was cut back to a clever delayed run from Gouffran.

And thats the problem. In the build up Walker had GOuffran and Daw has Cisse. Gouffran came towards the near post and Walker stayed far, then alongside Daws, with Cisse. Am a Walker fan but he should have stayed on his man

Back