• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Had a quick look at a Fulham forum. Not many think they will lose.

Nothing to lose,all guns blazing was a common theme.

I hope they do;our front 6 will be too much for them imo.

Just hope it isn't Sandro & Livermore central with Modric pushed out wide and Bale left back.

Keeping Modric central & Bale left wing far outweighs the importance of finding a replacement for Rose. Stick Gallas there.

JJetset saying Sandro starts as Parker not fit.

Parker must be knackered after his 3 minutes of pirouetting at right back with the ball when we needed to score against Villa :mickey:

Hopefully Livermore will get some game time as well. It's obvious Parker was burnt out and therefore may as well get rested for the Euros, Sandro and Livermore will benefit from more football but it would hinder Parker's chance of being fit and fresh for us after the summer having any more now I guess

Is M.Diarra as good as he was back in the day? How did he end up at Fulham not too long after being a 20-30m signing for Madrid a few years back?

Heres how I see it.

It can go a couple of ways...

1st way, Adebayor is up for it; shows the form he's shown against us on quite a few occasions, and he goes for 3 with an assist. Big win. Players happy, Vertonghen signs, as does Hoilett and another big player given the name "Blue" by a certain ITK

2nd way, Its a tight one with us scoring the go ahead goal early, then 'Arry brings on Parker and Livermore and parks the bus as it goes down to the wire. Frantic finish, chances at both ends, we hold on. 1-0. We sign Hoilett, Vidic, and Yakubu.

3rd way, Fulham get the first, and the second, we score a consolation, but then give one back right after. Final 3-1. Champs League ended. 'Arry ended. L'arse finish with a win and Noocastle win their final game to see us to 5th place. Scrambling to replace Modric and Bale we sign Downing for 23m and Berbatov for 12m, using a CM pairing of Jenas-Sandro the following year.

lets hope for the first option. COYS!!!!! I'm already getting nervous. Though it feels a bit bitter-sweet with it being the final game and all...

Last edited:
Life must be pretty sweet as a Fulham fan right now. No pressure really to do anything. They seem to realistically know that they won't break the top 4 or even the top 6 with the money our kind of clubs have, but they are ok with that. They realistically accept that key players will need to be sold, and they are excited that younger ones can come in and add some enthusiasm to the club.

They have a good manager who seems to fit perfectly at the club, and agrees with the philosophy of selling players on to replace them with younger, cheaper versions. They won't pull up any trees at the top but they also won't be in any danger of relegation if they keep bringing in quality. And they play good football with no pressure.

The end of the season must be quite sweet for them. Where as fans of about 8 other clubs are bricking themselves with worry, they can shrug their shoulders and know they support a club where more than likely everything will be ok. That must be nice.

Isn't it a different Diarra? I think so.

M.Diarra cost Madrid about 26 million euros

L.Diarra cost Madrid 20 million euros

According to Wiki of course. Neither of them were cheap.

Edit: And they're not brothers, always thought they were but ones french and the other from Mali...

One minutes applause for Steve Perryman on minute 17 on sunday

Steve was with us 17 years and started with us aged 17

M.Diarra cost Madrid about 26 million euros

L.Diarra cost Madrid 20 million euros

According to Wiki of course. Neither of them were cheap.

Edit: And they're not brothers, always thought they were but ones french and the other from Mali...

Oh, thanks for that. I'm a bit behind obviously.

Back