• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Surprised by the team. You'd think we would find a way to rest Walker, Vertonghen and Townsend, who are likely to start on Sunday. Perhaps even more surprised by the bench though. Would have liked to see the kids there. If you are ever going to give some of them the chance, this is the ideal opportunity. I really don't see the point in filling the bench with first-teamers. Surely AVB isn't actually worried we will struggle to go through?

AVB remembers Inter last year. He went 4-4-2 thinking all we need is one goal...went to ET and we were too tired for Fulham and cost us big time.

This is how good our squad is. We have a good team out tonight but not playing are... soldado, Dawson, Lloris, capoue, Paulinho, lennon, Chadli, rose, adebayor and Dembele. Plus the imminent new signings of Erikson, lamela and Chiriches who are all top quality. Imagine our team when this transfer window closes. Happy ****ing days! We're losing my favourite ever spurs player but by the time the transfer window closes we will have brought in 7 quality players with the money we're getting for bale. We'll be a better TEAM without him.

Will be interesting to see if Defoe takes his chance tonight. Whenever he's played against smaller opposition, he's often gone to town. Think he'll be quiet tonight as the motivation for a big win isn't there... unless he is personally hungry for goals.

I'm sure most of us will take notice of Holtby and Siggy and see how they fare, but I reckon this will be a perfect opportunity for Carroll to put on a great performance!

Wow, the way Tony Pulis there took the word "Bale" and used it to pun on "Bail us out" was just fantastic. T'riffic it was. Very impressed.

A lovely line from the commentator. The American owners do Moneyball, Levy does hard ball. :lol:

Back