• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

Its the hope that kills you. Before the season started after Harry went to Bayern I was thinking we may get between 10th and 8th in the table. Then after the new manager bounce our expectations rocketed. Even after the home game against Chelski where we might have got a draw with 9 men even after the sendings off and injuries we got. In reality though I don`t think we have had too many good games since then, but we are still 5th in the table so I think thats a great achivement after my expectations at the beginning of the season. Let`s hope United Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelski are crap again next season

We will be lucky to finish 5th at this rate

I think we'll beat Burnley as they want to play out from the back like us, but have worse players. United still have Palace, Arsenal, Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I think they'll lose one of those (hopefully not Arsenal).

Son looks like he has checked out
Haven't seen the game but was he playing left wing? He is not a left winger, he looks ordinary there since he's lost that bit of pace as he doesn't have the type of ball skills to beat a player one on one.

And he's far from ideal up front. I would honestly consider selling him in the summer if a fair value offer came in, and I say that as someone who loves Sonny.....

fudging USELESS TEAM OF UTTER macaronS!

I fudging hate Tottenham now! I'm fudging furious! Losing twice against that shower of brick is absolutely inexcusable!

• Disagree
Reactions: jrh
Its the hope that kills you. Before the season started after Harry went to Bayern I was thinking we may get between 10th and 8th in the table. Then after the new manager bounce our expectations rocketed. Even after the home game against Chelski where we might have got a draw with 9 men even after the sendings off and injuries we got. In reality though I don`t think we have had too many good games since then, but we are still 5th in the table so I think thats a great achivement after my expectations at the beginning of the season. Let`s hope United Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelski are crap again next season

I'm not putting much stock in our league position tbh - of course on it's own, 5th is a good return, but that doesn't tell the story of where we are. We have been awful for two thirds of the season and have been getting worse the longer it goes on, there's no glimmer of light, no progression, we're shipping goals at an alarming rate and are not showing any signs of bedding in a style of play. The only faith to be had right now is of the blind variety.

Kulu needs to learn how to tackle
BJ needs to learn how to cross and dribble
Son needs to remember how to shoot
Madders needs to learn how to pass and shoot
We need more windows to ship people out
Everyone needs to learn how to shoot
And people need to remember how to pass other than sideways and backwards and play quicker
And everyone needs to learn how to defend set pieces

Just at the top of my head

Back