• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

if this form continues into next season, Ange will be given the boot and another Conte-style manager will replace him just to stay in the top 10 (since obviously any summer spendings will be low and/or offset by departures)

The squad needs major surgery, but I'll also want to see some signs that the coaching staff is working on some very obvious issues that can be sorted without changing half the side.

This ‘team’ looks bereft of any clue whatsoever. Mentally and physically washed up. They’ve failed to create a single clear cut chance despite playing a reserve Chelsea side and having all the possession. not entirely dissimilar to Sunday in my view. The main difference here is that neither the ref nor VAR can be held in any way accountable.

It’s far too early to be talking about changing managers. However, I’m becoming increasingly concerned at the lack of any positive reaction from players or coach. And Ange’s refusal to acknowledge the issue with defending set pieces is beyond laughable.

We are an absolute shambles. Worrying times.

Sounds ridiculous to say but has Ange lost the players?

I don’t think that’s the case. I just think his system relies on specific full backs playing and being on top of their game, and having an in from central midfield. Both of those things have been lacking of late.

I do think a few of them have a weak belly. Not many you’d throw the armband too is there.

It was good for 20 mins after half time. Other than that, pathetic. That’s a terrible Chelsea team who are depleted. And they dingdonged us.

Sadly, we look more sexy now than ever before. There’s no one on that pitch, save for Romero, you’d want to be in the trenches with.

Start of the season, the first touches were positive, we were slicing through teams with positive one touch football. Now, it’s ponderous and laboured. Can’t see it getting much better this season.

if this form continues into next season, Ange will be given the boot and another Conte-style manager will replace him just to stay in the top 10 (since obviously any summer spendings will be low and/or offset by departures)
And the one manager that I would have loved to get in has signed for Liverpool. Not sure what other options there will be. I do think, however, we will stick with Ange through the end of next season unless we are really brick. I do think next season will be better, though. Still inconsistent, but less than currently.

It was good for 20 mins after half time. Other than that, pathetic. That’s a terrible Chelsea team who are depleted. And they dingdonged us.

Sadly, we look more sexy now than ever before. There’s no one on that pitch, save for Romero, you’d want to be in the trenches with.

Start of the season, the first touches were positive, we were slicing through teams with positive one touch football. Now, it’s ponderous and laboured. Can’t see it getting much better this season.

I don't think it was good, was better, but it wasn't good.

I had soooo big hopes for Gill, but he cant beat his man with control or speed… sell him fast.. Bissouma has been awfull after the first 10 games. We have played half the games other teams has played and our injury list is way too long. Bad luck? I dont think so

Back