• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

We haven't won here since 2018 under Poch and that was he first time in 28 years, according to thfcdb, ta @tommysvr.

Eriksen, Dele x 2. 1 - 3 win. Two ghosting headers from Dele if memory serves?

My expectations are low, but will be a nice symmetry if Ange can get one over on the lemon squeezer tonight.

We haven't won here since 2018 under Poch and that was he first time in 28 years, according to thfcdb, ta @tommysvr.

My expectations are low, but will be a nice symmetry if Ange can get one over on the lemon squeezer tonight.
The two headers were at home no? Eriksen clipped in the same ball twice from the inside right channel.

One of the most complete footballing performances I've seen from any team.

That game was Eriksen's screamer right on half time, then Dele from a Dier pass right through down the middle, beautiful touch and finish. His second escapes my memory though.

Reactions: jrh
The two headers were at home no? Eriksen clipped in the same ball twice from the inside right channel.

One of the most complete footballing performances I've seen from any team.
Ah yep, confusing myself as per usual. How could I forget the Eriksen thunder bastard at the bridge.

That game was Eriksen's screamer right on half time, then Dele from a Dier pass right through down the middle, beautiful touch and finish. His second escapes my memory though.
Third goal was ugly, goal mouth scramble after Son fluffed his lines.

Dele's first goal though, phwoar, sublime. Nothing more needs to be said about Eriksen's.

Cheers for the highlights vid @nelto! Tyler's agony and mandatory sinking the boots in even though we're winning. clam.

Typical finally in a place with loads of sports bars but don't think it's on tv. Uefa games on and uefa doesn't allow competition. Also villa v olympiacos so that's will definitely be on here.

Typical finally in a place with loads of sports bars but don't think it's on tv. Uefa games on and uefa doesn't allow competition. Also villa v olympiacos so that's will definitely be on here.
It's on Sky over here, so no issue with the uefa rule (I think that's mainly CL and also a preferred position but exceptions can be made).

It's on Sky over here, so no issue with the uefa rule (I think that's mainly CL and also a preferred position but exceptions can be made).

If it's on sky it should be on here then cheers. There's 12 screens in the bar so should be on one of them.

I'd be tempted to play the following:

Venom
Porro - Dragusin - VdV - Royal
Sarr - Romero - Lo Celso
Kulu - Richie - Sonny
Madders is off the boil and needs to sit one out and GLC is the most like-for-like replacement. Give Radu a chance and move Cuti to DM. The other CM slots can be Sarr or Lolo. Depends on what injury Sarr is carrying. Start Kulu and, depending how the game is going, bring in BJ for either Kulu, Sonny, or a CM (moving Kulu to the midfield).

Should also keep the team relatively fresh for the Sunday clash with Pool.

Back