• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

But looked worse
we learned loads form that game in defeat
they learned nothing in victory

did we learn anything new?

Romero can be a fudging idiot

we can bottle even the simplest of games

the only thing anyone got out of that tonight, was the rest the PL, getting a good laugh

You clearly can't read what i say about injuries and not adjusting. Ardiles did very well before the injuries, pretty sure we were second or third before the injuries.
Let's see how things go after our current batch of injuries. If Ange shows he can adjust accordingly i'll be full of praise. If not, my worries will persist.

In the meantime maybe its you that needs to shut instead of throwing out trolling labels

Peresic, solomon, johnson, davies, bentancur, sessegnon...

Yeah injuries.

The moment Micky went down and Royal came on for him, it was just a matter of time before Udogie got his second yellow. With no BJ to help him out and no pace next to him, it was bound to happen. I really think we might have gotten a result with 10 men. Heck, we almost got a result with 9 men. Their last 2 goals don't mean anything. Even a team playing full strength that's going for the equalizer will concede these goals, much less playing with 2 players down.

Cuti had that card coming. He got away with one when he kicked Colwill. And we were up a goal too, so didn't make any sense. Udogie was lucky too he didn't get a red when he got his first yellow. Both feet off the ground and studs showing. Very immature for a player that had only 9 yellows across 60+ matches in Serie A. In hindsight, a red for Udogie at that juncture might have meant Cuti playing a little more carefully, but it is what it is.

I also don't know what to make of the tactics, especially after Udogie's sending off. We saw how Liverpool kept us at bay with ease when they went to a low block with 2 players less. I don't know why we didn't do the same.

In any case, credit to the lads for the fight. This is not a shabby Chelsea team. It's just a shame that on Poch's return to the Lane we shot ourselves in the foot. I really would have relished a full strength battle with them and I think we would have come out on top.

Peresic, solomon, johnson, davies, bentancur, sessegnon...

Yeah injuries.

Luckily all of those have reasonable understudies.
Who is the rapid and sure footed understudy to Van Der Ven?
Who can play like Romero and be press resistant? Ditto Udogie who brings pace and strength on our left side of defence?

Do you see where i'm going here?

The moment Micky went down and Royal came on for him, it was just a matter of time before Udogie got his second yellow. With no BJ to help him out and no pace next to him, it was bound to happen. I really think we might have gotten a result with 10 men. Heck, we almost got a result with 9 men. Their last 2 goals don't mean anything. Even a team playing full strength that's going for the equalizer will concede these goals, much less playing with 2 players down.

Cuti had that card coming. He got away with one when he kicked Colwill. And we were up a goal too, so didn't make any sense. Udogie was lucky too he didn't get a red when he got his first yellow. Both feet off the ground and studs showing. Very immature for a player that had only 9 yellows across 60+ matches in Serie A. In hindsight, a red for Udogie at that juncture might have meant Cuti playing a little more carefully, but it is what it is.

I also don't know what to make of the tactics, especially after Udogie's sending off. We saw how Liverpool kept us at bay with ease when they went to a low block with 2 players less. I don't know why we didn't do the same.

In any case, credit to the lads for the fight. This is not a shabby Chelsea team. It's just a shame that on Poch's return to the Lane we shot ourselves in the foot. I really would have relished a full strength battle with them and I think we would have come out on top.

The bolded bit apparently make you a....nah forget it...

Luckily all of those have reasonable understudies.
Who is the rapid and sure footed understudy to Van Der Ven?
Who can play like Romero and be press resistant? Ditto Udogie who brings pace and strength on our left side of defence?

Do you see where i'm going here?

Ardiles results against anges or shut up.

Yawn. Your trolling was beyond transparent ages ago. Spend more time with your family.

you guys are my family

it turned for AVB in less time

I'm not advocating that, just pointing out, that we are in a results based business, we've had an embarrassing defeat tonight, and will be without three key players for an amount of time, we also have a run of fixtures against sides much better than the one that just dingdonged us 4-1, we've seen it before

it's not trolling, its self defensive shielding

Goodness me, context is wasted on you eh?
Let's see how long VDV is out and compare from there.
Goodnight. Don't let horrible people who aren't jumping for joy after a loss bite

Your context isn't wasted. You are full troll mode. Easily understandable. Apart from the fact you are meant to support spurs.

Reactions: DTA
you guys are my family

it turned for AVB in less time

I'm not advocating that, just pointing out, that we are in a results based business, we've had an embarrassing defeat tonight, and will be without three key players for an amount of time, we also have a run of fixtures against sides much better than the one that just dingdonged us 4-1, we've seen it before

it's not trolling, its self defensive shielding

Hating yourself so criticism from others hurts less?

You need help.

Back