• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Can you not even see that it can be viewed that continuing to play the high line without our fastest defenders and with a man or two less than the opposition can be seen as naive?

When does bravery turn into naivety and vice-versa?

Can you not even remember how brick we were last season? How painful it was to watch?

You want that back?

Can you not even see that it can be viewed that continuing to play the high line without our fastest defenders and with a man or two less than the opposition can be seen as naive?

When does bravery turn into naivety and vice-versa?
Plenty of times under Mou and Conte we played deep, deep, deep, and gave up a lot of goals. Their last two goals came at 94 and 97, when we were pushing up (and also absolutely gassed). So I'm not sure how naive is was.

Just home, proud of the effort and the team of 9. Very strange game... I hope Romero gets a massive fine so some charity benefits...we may well lose several on the spin now but we are where we are, don't understand some of the negativity on here...we did really well with 9 for a surprisingly long time...

The performance was poor, should have been an easy 3 points against a very weak side, low on confidence, managed by a guy who doesn't know what to do with the messy squad he has.

The reaction of the crowd suggests to me a misread of the overall situation, and an emotive grasping at straws, not to mention an ignorance of the laws of the game. Both red cards were fully justified, in fact, both players could have been sent off twice.

Tonight was an incredible bottling by us, with huge knock on effects, that will take some time to recover from.

It didn't have to be this way.
You're being silly as is your right I guess.

Nobodies seriously disputing the red cards, both players could have been sent off twice over without complaints. The individual performances of those players were sullied by those moments no doubt but the team performance was strong, you are however entitled to your wrong opinion and also entitled to a banging hangover tomorrow from the sounds of it!

Are you counting offsides as chances??? Are you kidding me? Why the fudge do you thing we played like that? Ange knew they would get traped offside… damn some of the supporters here is way over bed time..

Are you forgetting the legit saves Vicario made before their second goal that were NOT offside?? Go watch again...

Arsenal, liverpool, utd, chelsea? Was he playing barca, city and madrid? Can't remember our cl fixtures. Please remind me.

those sides were much much better last season, they are all brick this year, other than Chelsea, we have fudging murdered the rest of them and they embarrass themselves every other week against bottom half teams

the dippers scraped a point on Sunday against a team who were in the conference not that long ago

Just home, proud of the effort and the team of 9. Very strange game... I hope Romero gets a massive fine so some charity benefits...we may well lose several on the spin now but we are where we are, don't understand some of the negativity on here...we did really well with 9 for a surprisingly long time...
Surely you have lurked on here of old and so realize there are lots of not only glass half full folk, but also glass missing and liquid spilled all over their laps.

The performance was poor, should have been an easy 3 points against a very weak side, low on confidence, managed by a guy who doesn't know what to do with the messy squad he has.

The reaction of the crowd suggests to me a misread of the overall situation, and an emotive grasping at straws, not to mention an ignorance of the laws of the game. Both red cards were fully justified, in fact, both players could have been sent off twice.

Tonight was an incredible bottling by us, with huge knock on effects, that will take some time to recover from.

It didn't have to be this way.
That’s a bit harsh. They are poor so we should have beaten them and had we stayed with 11, we would have.

It’s on Romero and Udogie for me. Romero was brainless. But here’s the thing. This was always going to happen at some point. Romero has a history of this sort of brick. I’d hoped he got rid of it but maybe a leopard doesn’t change its spots. We don’t have the squad to deliver the sort of consistency that wins leagues. Losing VdV or Romero was always gonna be a massive problem for us. Losing Maddison likewise. We’re unlucky to lose all 3 in the same game but we couldn’t go a season without something like that happening.

Our discipline is also a worry. We were very, very sloppy second half v Fulham and got away with it. Against the Dippers, we were immature and got away with 3 points. Tonight it bit hard.

But that’s where we are. We’re still in a great position. Get Champions League football and we’ll have had a great season.

You're being silly as is your right I guess.

Nobodies seriously disputing the red cards, both players could have been sent off twice over without complaints. The individual performances of those players were sullied by those moments no doubt but the team performance was strong, you are however entitled to your wrong opinion and also entitled to a banging hangover tomorrow from the sounds of it!

I'm a pro, a quick eye opener in the morning and I'll be right as rain.

Are you forgetting the legit saves Vicario made before their second goal that were NOT offside?? Go watch again...

that's Vicario against Sterling and a couple of other dogbrick forwards whose names I can't remember

he's gonna save most of them, so would a traffic cone

Can you not even remember how brick we were last season? How painful it was to watch?

You want that back?

No, i want us to acknowledge things aren't as black and white as Conte was always brick, Angeball is always going to be great. There are/were pros and cons to both.
It's also easy to forget how when things clicked with Conte how much the goals flowed and also how pragmatic he would have handled going a man down tonight. We might have got a late equaliser under Conte after he'd shut up shop somewhat.
I'd have loved Ange to swap with Conte after the Udogie first yellow as after that we seemed to lose our heads and never recovered.

That tonight was the epitome of Spurs bottling it after being in a GREAT position. Not like we played Emirates Marketing Project or Arsenal either...

That’s a bit harsh. They are poor so we should have beaten them and had we stayed with 11, we would have.

It’s on Romero and Udogie for me. Romero was brainless. But here’s the thing. This was always going to happen at some point. Romero has a history of this sort of brick. I’d hoped he got rid of it but maybe a leopard doesn’t change its spots. We don’t have the squad to deliver the sort of consistency that wins leagues. Losing VdV or Romero was always gonna be a massive problem for us. Losing Maddison likewise. We’re unlucky to lose all 3 in the same game but we couldn’t go a season without something like that happening.

Our discipline is also a worry. We were very, very sloppy second half v Fulham and got away with it. Against the Dippers, we were immature and got away with 3 points. Tonight it bit hard.

But that’s where we are. We’re still in a great position. Get Champions League football and we’ll have had a great season.

Yes, but it won't feel like that if we can still taste the gimme's we've thrown away, that's 7 easy points we've left on the table so far, and we've not got the customary 6 against City yet.

It was there for the taking this season, right there, all we had to do, was not be Spurs.

Yes, but it won't feel like that if we can still taste the gimme's we've thrown away, that's 7 easy points we've left on the table so far, and we've not got the customary 6 against City yet.

It was there for the taking this season, right there, all we had to do, was not be Spurs.
Haha you’re with very drunk or on the wind up. Fair play Sir…

Back