• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

deserved fudge all, stupid performance, Romero and Udogie fudged us

that's probably cost us the title

fudging clams

I'm so deflated

Spurs will always let you down
Agree with all apart from the title stuff . We were never in the title race . Squad is too thin.

Oh well, there are positives here. Viacario's performance, how we never gave up and kept creating chances even with nine men - there's spirit and belief in this side. It's early days. Bloody frustrating night - proper, vintage Chelski, everything and a little more going their way - but we'll rise again. We'll win again. This team won't give up.

OK. So we're still second. Be interesting to see who's left to start against Wolves but Eric Dier has done himself no harm with this performance.

Dier has played well, but you see him standing waiting to run back from this high line.

He can't play 90mins like that

You ok mate? Did you bet on this match?

I'm not ok, I'm fudging sick of this brick, how hard is it to not Spurs it up just once.

All of the good we've done this season, spaffed up the wall in 45 mins.

They were starting to worry about us, it was starting to affect other teams.

Not anymore, the spell is broken, lads, its Tottenham.

Season over.

apart from the 2 idiots, team put in a great show so just take it on the chin.

Hope Ange will be here for many more years and that these ENIC fkers will back him because the Aussie is the real deal.

Back