• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

From my OMT

As it's my 50th birthday 2 days after I'm taking the responsibility of nailing this match thread

Date : 06.11.23
Venue : NWHL
K.O : 20.00pm

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bissouma Maddison
Kulu Son Johnson

Spurs 3-1

Am meeting my pals at 1pm for beers in the city
Steak & Chips /Reddo at 2pm at Le Relais de Venise L'Entrecote (If you know, you know !!) - https://relaisdevenise.com/
More pubs then upto the ground for 6pm
Cannot wait for this !!

and I will boo Fatty too

Is this the game you will be following Pochettino with Chelsea @Gutterboy ?

We have a second rate Raya, a poor man's Tapsoba and a trouble maker in Madders ... oh and let's give the managers job to Ryan Mason instead of postecoglu ... you are simply more entertaining than Spurs ... but not anymore.

The pain that Hasselbaink and others inflicted on us for season after season at the Lane, has still not been expunged. That misery ran deep. So I'm hoping we absolutely nail the bastards. I shan't be cheering Poch's name, I want us to crush his team. Not that I'm bitter you understand....but I almost hate Chelsea more than the Nomads. And as for their racist fans - ugh....

Yeah is it really a good idea singing anti Argentina songs when our vice captain is from Argentina? I’ve got no issues with Poch going to Chelsea. What was he supposed to do? Say no to the job? I’m happy we’ve got Ange. No need to be hostile to Poch. We have more than enough anti Chelsea songs in the catalogue.

Yeah is it really a good idea singing anti Argentina songs when our vice captain is from Argentina? I’ve got no issues with Poch going to Chelsea. What was he supposed to do? Say no to the job? I’m happy we’ve got Ange. No need to be hostile to Poch. We have more than enough anti Chelsea songs in the catalogue.

I don't get the Poch hate either. I hope we don't resort to singing hate songs of him. Hate Chelski with a passion, but no need to hate on the good man for taking a job. Chelski looked disjointed at times against Brentford today, especially second half, so hoping we can inflict some damage on them, but it'll be a derby and we'll need to fight throughout to win for sure.

I hate where he is now but I can’t just wipe from my memory his time here and how it felt watching us play and getting to the CL final. They were magical times. So he’ll get a welcoming applause from me. No more than that but he earned it. Then when the whistle blows, he is them and we are us and I hope we crush them.

I don’t hate the guy
He is well within his rights to get a job elsewhere
I do think some of his comments were a bit a kiss arse… it’s what’s expected
I also think he could have waited for a better fit
But he is probably getting £10m a year and is in a no lose situation

I don’t hate the guy
He is well within his rights to get a job elsewhere
I do think some of his comments were a bit a kiss arse… it’s what’s expected
I also think he could have waited for a better fit
But he is probably getting £10m a year and is in a no lose situation
Seems like he’s already lost the majority of a fan base that adored him to me? And to be honest if he fails in this job with the resources he has there I think he’s looking at an “Emery” level regroup. He ain’t getting the likes of Madrid, Utd, Bayern, Barca next if this goes wrong.

Apart from Udogie for Davies, and possibly Johnson for Richalison...
I think we should start Richarlison who works his socks off. He is so important for our pressing game. Just needs a bit of luck in front of goal which will hopefully help his confidence.

Chelsea start strong but often seem to fade second half. They've played well this season against passing sides and struggled against teams who sit back. Will be an interesting game.

Back