• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley OMT ***

Lamela's always wanted the ball. He always ran at people. He's never been afraid of losing the ball.
And he's got so much stick for it.

Totally agree. It is said one of the reason continental teams such as spain have been so successful is because their young players are given time to take risks an develop their ball skills as opposed to winning at all costs mentality in England

The only player starting today that I cannot remember being written off by some of our fans at some stage is Lloris.

I do remember quite a few saying that we should 'cash in while he is still considered to be worth a fee' though.

So nice to see us playing with some width. The two best chances (both Kane) came from winger beating his man and crossing. Even Lamela's goal was helped by him starting so wide.

Nice to see.

Come on mate .. 9 months out .. were you just saying something about giving people a chance?

i like Walker. I meant in footballing terms, one touch passing etc - hes not the best. He is important to us though.

good first half despite the goal i think it is the best i seen fazio play

lamela is trying hard and nice goal, wish he would cross quicker but doing well

kane good movement should have had a second but at least he is a proper striker

Back