• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Bournemouth OMT***

These are the games we really must win. Ricky to score ( hopefully) and get himself up an running.

Same team as v United, except Lo Celso if Madders not fit. Solomon to come on at halftime if Kulu not performing.

I hope that Solomon and GLC gets 20+ min this game.

think we start with:

———————vic——————
Porro—Romero—VDV—doggi
——sarr—Bissouma—Mason
—Kul————Ric———Son

I’d rather make one change than 3.

GLC is a natural fit for that role.

I would agree, but I don't trust him if things aren't going his way. That's based on what I've seen with us, I don't care if he didn't like manager or system, he gets paid to do his best, we've all worked for managers we don't like or respect and have to get on with it.

I would agree, but I don't trust him if things aren't going his way. That's based on what I've seen with us, I don't care if he didn't like manager or system, he gets paid to do his best, we've all worked for managers we don't like or respect and have to get on with it.
Its too easy to say that you are paid to do your best, all ppl are that at work, but of course ppl dont produce the same if they have a boss they dont like or they have to do work they dont want. So the sosial at work is important. I dont this it matters if you are paid 70000 a year or pr week

Its too easy to say that you are paid to do your best, all ppl are that at work, but of course ppl dont produce the same if they have a boss they dont like or they have to do work they dont want. So the sosial at work is important. I dont this it matters if you are paid 70000 a year or pr week

Lo Celso should show the same pride for us as Argentina, people may not work as well for someone or system they dont like but they don't sulk in front of 60k people.

Back