• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn Rovers OMT**

Status
Not open for further replies.

puzhitao

Dean Marney
15:00, April 29, 2012

White Hart Lane

I don't do pictures but i can write a little.

To Harry:

I back you despite your court case which honestly i am not sure you are innocent. But you are manager of Spurs a football club i love to the core and you did so well for us so in my view you can do no wrong. Right or wrong i am going to back u. This is the time you repay me with all the faith i have in you. Get the players in shape ... especailly mentally because they are at their weakest at the moment.

Seriously, i think you are the problem. You see, you want the England job and they all knew it ... they simply have no more reason to play for you. How you make this work for the last four games I have no idea but FFS JUST DO IT otherwise i will never forgive you. This season has brought so much joy and precisely because of that it also bring so much agony and fear ... i don't think i can take such heartbreak. Yes i am seasoned in heartbreaks supporting Spurs for a good 20 years now .... but not this season ... we are too good to not make 4th. If we don't, it is YOUR FAULT, ENGLAND's FAULT and CAPELLO's FAULT.

To the players:

I know you don't give a damn about us. Modric is planning for life in west london or manchester. Bale likely to be braca bound. VdV back to Holland and Ade to the next highest bidder. But play for yourself ... u need to do well to move on ... sulking because Harry is leaving will not help. You all are better than that and i love everyone of you. Please love me back by doing what you do so well. WIN!

To Levy:

I know sacking Harry will mean losing like 5 million pounds ... but not doing so could cost 20 million. Think about it. Get someone in tomorrow and i am sure we will qualify for CL.

Team selection for this game

cudicini

walker Gallas King Rose

Lennon Sandro Livermore Bale

Defoe Ade

lock this i will cut and paste there. i did not find the omt and i dun care who do it. Just fudging win.

seriously, this is an epic fcuk up

Blackburn will now go on to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back