• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

Got to say I'm glad I live in Australia , because if I met half of the feckin macarons on this board in person we would be having some serious words. played a team who had no intention of going for a win, once they got a lucky goal it was going to be a brick wall in front of us. Then we go down to ten men !!!!!!

F^cks sake , we were by a mile the better team, got a point with only ten men, are still where you thought we would be before this weekend but some of you idiots don't get it.

Lucky for us then. Your very big and scary im sure.

Some of the brick being spouted on here is fudging embarrasing. I expect from glory-hunters expecting us to win every game.

The reality is that with 10 men we have completely outplayed the home-side, COMPLETELY OUTPLAYED them.

Yes we were outplaying them. Then why bring on Scott Parker? We already had all the possession, all he does is win possession back. He was just playing favourites again.

Sorry but if Chelsea can do Barca with 10 men then we should be spanking Villa all day long. Stats mean brick.

Nothing unlucky about it, brick our fudging pants as usual, 20 fudging corners! Yeah we dominated the game, whats the point if you dont win them, how familiar is this fudging story becoming. Time for a change. Biggest bottlers in the league, unquestionable!

Every corner we got I greeted as I would a goal kick. Odd as we were playing a team with one of the worst set piece for or against tally in the league. Who gives a brick. Next week we'll wont beat whoeverfc and I candrophowevermanypointswewantfc will win. Somehow Iamtoobigforthisfootballclub will insist that they gave it their all. They gave everything but the other losers cost them their right as a Champions League footballer.

He was trying to push Bale on. I think he got it wrong. It's easy to say that in retrospect though. Don't think he purposely went for a draw. Bale was really going for it, I can understand the thinking. It was difficult.

I would have just thrown Defoe on for VdV. Bale didnt need to be so deep so he could have still moved up.

Already having nightmares of Dembele, Pogrebnyak, Duff, Dempsey

Dear Martin Jol

Can you forget the brick way you were treated at Spurs, just for next weekend.

Even if its just for Spurs fans, who loved you bits.

Hugs

Dear Martin Jol

Hugs

Here's to hoping that the big fella will give us a break.

More likely, Dempsey will score 2-3 goals and then fudge off to Liverpool. G-reat.

Dear Martin Jol

Hugs

Jol-Ajax.jpg

Villa did what they set out to do, grab a draw. We huffed and puffed, but again very predictable in our attack, they defended our aerial bombardment with ease. Some last ditch tackles and saves also denied us.

Frustrating result, but we battled and kept pushing. Again, can only look after ourselves, go after a win last game of the season. Damn that deflected goal

Back